Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that I should be giving Ana any free market research, but what videos do you guys prefer to watch? I instantly turn off anything with Byron and the greasy gang (can just tolerate original Callum) so the thought of the next couple of months and all her videos including Byron really put me off. Plus the fact she is getting a month in Bali all paid for (I'm assuming) it's in such poor taste imo. She comes across much nicer when she's on her own.
I honestly think her content is all down to age. Before I paid bills/grew up/realised there was a massive cost of living crisis, I enjoyed her videos as I didn’t really notice/care she was making so much money.
As an adult (27), I have no interest in watching these people get paid hundreds of thousands for absolutely nothing.
I’m lucky that I’m not on the breadline, but I still pretty much live paycheque to paycheque, just like (I assume) most of us. I don’t want to make the rich richer & quite frankly detest the unjust, vapid and greedy influencer culture.

I don’t care what anyone says - it’s not a hard job. Would anyone object to earning the amount they make? No, but they essentially sell their soul for content and views and eventually become soulless.

Reactions: 36
Are we meant to know who this Joe baggs person is as I’ve never heard of them
He's another tiktoker/influencer, was on gogglebox, has almost 2 mil followers. Popped up onto the radar during lockdown with his brother George. I actually don't mind the Baggs brothers, although don't know why they'd wanna be associated with Stinknorth

Reactions: 2
She’s a greasy mess, eating Domino’s for breakfast and wearing a top she’s admitted she’s been wearing for 3 days. She must stink 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She’s a greasy mess, eating Domino’s for breakfast and wearing a top she’s admitted she’s been wearing for 3 days. She must stink 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢
This makes me feel sick... why is she so disgusting?? Who eats a Domino's for breakfast? She needs a reality check!!!!

Reactions: 6
Imagine if she had to work full time (in a proper job) while having the most horrendous heavy periods.

Reactions: 15
This makes me feel sick... why is she so disgusting?? Who eats a Domino's for breakfast? She needs a reality check!!!!
Do not hate on a leftover dominos for breakfast (tastes better the morning after) !!!! But she made it sound like she actually ordered it for breakfast??? Which is strange.

Reactions: 12
Do not hate on a leftover dominos for breakfast (tastes better the morning after) !!!! But she made it sound like she actually ordered it for breakfast??? Which is strange.
she definitely ordered it for breakfast! It was a whole pizza she had in the box not a few pieces leftover

Reactions: 3
Her clothes are always so ill fitting. Her tops are either too tight trust her boobs look like they’re about to burst or she’s wearing the most hideous baggy bottoms. Everything about Ana is so atrocious, her appearance included. She needs a good wash and a sort out
And she is always wearing the wrong bra as her tits are always spilling out, you can see it in the tops she wears, I’m not sure how she can put up with being uncomfortable

Reactions: 13
I bet that Ana has never been properly measured for a bra ever

Reactions: 13
The state of her hunchback in this shot (where she's been wearing the same top for 3 days, unshowered - like have you even brushed your teeth??? Then going round your mates?? Rank!)

Screenshot_20240521_104857_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I honestly think her content is all down to age. Before I paid bills/grew up/realised there was a massive cost of living crisis, I enjoyed her videos as I didn’t really notice/care she was making so much money.
As an adult (27), I have no interest in watching these people get paid hundreds of thousands for absolutely nothing.
I’m lucky that I’m not on the breadline, but I still pretty much live paycheque to paycheque, just like (I assume) most of us. I don’t want to make the rich richer & quite frankly detest the unjust, vapid and greedy influencer culture.

I don’t care what anyone says - it’s not a hard job. Would anyone object to earning the amount they make? No, but they essentially sell their soul for content and views and eventually become soulless.
this is SUCH an accurate description of Ana and influencers which is so perfectly articulated! Her content isn’t inspirational or interesting as it just highlights the difference in normal people on a normal wage and how utterly ridiculous it is that people like Ana get paid SO much for doing … basically nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.