Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s been caught in the rain, I wish she would stop trying to make this ‘curly’ hair happen. She also looks like a pirate what’s this clothing choice again
Omg saffron did her dirty in this pic. Why can’t ana SPEAK UP and say she doesn’t want saffron to post it because she looks bad

Reactions: 6
actually so annoying when she keeps saying 'i'm gonne get such good videos for you all' etc, noone asked for this and noone wants it so stop pretending this is a real job with a real purpose

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She looks like she’s been caught in the rain, I wish she would stop trying to make this ‘curly’ hair happen. She also looks like a pirate what’s this clothing choice again
I had to think whether we were in October for a second. It’s looking like a Halloween costume 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s literally gone to LA to eat fast food and get her belly out and has the audacity to call it “work” 😤

Reactions: 29
In what world is she going to squeeze her boobs into any of that tat she bought? She’ll give it a good go though!

Reactions: 2
Ewwwww her new vlog is DISGUSTING 😭😭😭
First of all her bedroom carpet is RANK, bits all over the bleeping show looks like it hasn’t been hoovered in literal months
And she openly admits when she’s sat eating dominos that the top she has on, she’s had on for the past 3 days. Later that day she’s then vlogging at byrons flat WITH THE SAME TOP STILL ON 😭😭😭😭😭 why have you not showered and changed before going over to your friends that’s bleeping rank she’s honestly so disgusting her personal and home hygiene is literally in the pits

• Sick
Reactions: 50
Not that I should be giving Ana any free market research, but what videos do you guys prefer to watch? I instantly turn off anything with Byron and the greasy gang (can just tolerate original Callum) so the thought of the next couple of months and all her videos including Byron really put me off. Plus the fact she is getting a month in Bali all paid for (I'm assuming) it's in such poor taste imo. She comes across much nicer when she's on her own.
I always turn off with them all because they just seem like a hangers on for money and fame, and I have no time for that. I'm not saying I love the music Haz is making at all, but at least she's trying to do something else. Like what does Byron actually do?

Reactions: 6
The curly hair routine is not working for Ana. Her hair looks crispy and separated with product. One time she said “my hair is completely dry” and I couldn’t believe it because it looked sopping wet. It just looks bad.

Reactions: 4
Sorry if it's been mentioned already, but I just watched the video of her reacting to some of the old content with Julie. I picked up on her talking about the sofas and how they are tall people (from memory I think she was saying they were too tall for the small sofas??). But then Julie kind of looked at her and said they weren't and Ana immediately backtracked and was like "no we're actually really small; I don't know why I said that"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She claims she's sooooo independent but she's never done a solo holiday

Bali
Mykonos

Both will be with the greasy gang

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Guys, I can’t even lie, I do prefer her brows like this now, than them god awful foundation filled electrified brows she insists on doing

Reactions: 17
Just watched the latest video she put up, here’s what annoyed me this time. My apologies if people have mentioned some of this stuff already

1. Her going to the PLT party for Joe Baggs birthday, she honestly thinks she’s some sort of celeb
2. Every vlog there’s always something wrong with her
3. Saying ‘slaying’ again, it’s not a thing. It’s like Gretchen trying to make fetch happen
4. Saying San Carlo is the most incredible restaurant ever, I disagree
5. Her going to LA, she’s not an LA girly as we’ve already established. It’s not a Ana place and if her going out there to do food videos is all she’s basically got planned then how sad
6. Mentioning she’s going on a Bali trip? Again, boring
7. The bits she showed for the trips are tacky, the beaded ‘top’ is awful.
8. The constant mention of her boobs and things fitting them, if she doesn’t know if stuff will fit then maybe she needs to get them resized and actually do proper research
9. The pic of her and Byron hugging under the northern lights, her obsession with that lad is something else and she needs to bang her head against a wall, she even put it as her lock screen
10. Hers and the lads behaviour in the zoo was so bloody embarrassing
11. Drinking again, she’s a mess
12. Banging on about going to LA, nobody is bothered love
13. Her in general

Rant over for now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You can tell anas style is so forced. She is just trying to fit Sophia and Cinzia’s aesthetic but it doesn’t suit her

Reactions: 21
You can tell anas style is so forced. She is just trying to fit Sophia and Cinzia’s aesthetic but it doesn’t suit her
she’s aaaaalways tried to copy sophia dead on and that beaded top she showed didnt cinzia wear one to coachella last year?? i also saw on their thread that sophia’s got a tate mcrae obsession atm, i was wondering who ana had copied that from

Reactions: 12
Not that I should be giving Ana any free market research, but what videos do you guys prefer to watch? I instantly turn off anything with Byron and the greasy gang (can just tolerate original Callum) so the thought of the next couple of months and all her videos including Byron really put me off. Plus the fact she is getting a month in Bali all paid for (I'm assuming) it's in such poor taste imo. She comes across much nicer when she's on her own.
Bali free too. Why. She doesn’t do anything. How can a free holiday be work it’s a joke. It’s really unfair. She again spends no more ha be moans on 7 pounds for a meal deal

Reactions: 8
None. I'll check in on this thread for the gossip occasionally but I just don't like the girl. She's a try hard and desperate to be liked and have a boyfriend. She'll never be happy cause she's never found who she is. Her content is stale. It's the same recycled pish. No one wants to see a week in your life. I don't want to see her partying. I don't want to see her pretending she's a star on a red carpet. I don't want to see the food videos. I don't want to see the sponsored hauls. I don't want to see her friends blatantly abusing her on camera and her being too dumb and have self respect to walk away. Maybe this is what children want to watch but I'm too old now. I don't relate to the content at all. It's all childish in a way but with this desperation to be seen as an edgy adult. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.