Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many couple-esk photos of her and Byron. You. Are. Not. Dating. Each. Other.

and to be fair he does it to but it’s definitely odd. And are all three of tr sharing a bed on LA?!

Reactions: 16
Why does she look GORMLESS 24/7... like she's always looking for the bathroom or the nearest exit. Absolute mug

Reactions: 17

and to be fair he does it to but it’s definitely odd. And are all three of tr sharing a bed on LA?!
Honestly can't edit for Bryon to get a new bf. Hopefully he lives abroad and Bryon moves away too loool

Ana will cry for 40 days and 40 nights

Reactions: 6
Honestly can't edit for Bryon to get a new bf. Hopefully he lives abroad and Bryon moves away too loool

Ana will cry for 40 days and 40 nights
in one of his vlogs he said he’d love to live in London again but Ana would never move to London… surely he should know he can do what he wants without having to be attached to her constantly and he can make life decisions for himself.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
in one of his vlogs he said he’d love to live in London again but Ana would never move to London… surely he should know he can do what he wants without having to be attached to her constantly and he can make life decisions for himself.
Not when Ana pays for everything……

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Looks like they are sharing a bed 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Can’t escape her😭the angle of her neck is making me howl, who’s gonna tell her that everything she does is completely unnatural and she just looks like a tit??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_8670.png

I know Instagram are deleting bots but can we pre record a balloon post for when she drops below a million subscribers?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
ana will 100% follow byron wherever he moves, in basing her whole life around her friends she’s got absolutely nothing without them - she can’t go anywhere on her own and is with them 24/7, what’s worse is it’s just one friend group, so if they do move she has no one else

Reactions: 16
She looks like she’s been caught in the rain, I wish she would stop trying to make this ‘curly’ hair happen. She also looks like a pirate what’s this clothing choice again

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She looks like she’s been caught in the rain, I wish she would stop trying to make this ‘curly’ hair happen. She also looks like a pirate what’s this clothing choice again
can’t wait to see the overly edited version of this look that she posts 🤣

Reactions: 13
I’m sure Amazon sell this as pirate fancy dress

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Winds me up that these influencers get paid to go away on holiday. And the fact she's coincidentally gone to LA for "work" when saffron has also gone. She likes to sound important.

Reactions: 17
Not that I should be giving Ana any free market research, but what videos do you guys prefer to watch? I instantly turn off anything with Byron and the greasy gang (can just tolerate original Callum) so the thought of the next couple of months and all her videos including Byron really put me off. Plus the fact she is getting a month in Bali all paid for (I'm assuming) it's in such poor taste imo. She comes across much nicer when she's on her own.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.