Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else hear her say in her video “just going to remove this bit of lettuce as there is so much chicken in the burger” errr what? Makes no sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Haven't been here in a while but just listening to the new podcast has irritated me so much when they are talking about limerance and the Netflix series Baby Reindeer. When speaking about it Ana seems to have missed the whole point of the show, she doesn't understand that the reason he got attached to his stalker is because of his trauma and how low that made him feel, he was desperate for that attention and validation that his stalker gave him. It wasn't just ‘it went on for so long’ as Ana said. Just annoyed me so much that they missed the whole point and discussion of the show. Probably just annoyed me since it's such a touchy subject, she's just so I guess simple? Sorry if that's the wrong word.
No you really haven't. Even watching fionas interview recently alot of people don't even think she contradicted herself. Alot of people don't have the intelligence to watch the show. It's far too complex for simple people. Ana has looked in a camera since she was a child, she's not been in the real world. She knows nothing about human nature and how people behave. There's a point to the show that's been completely missed. Let's face it, Ana will be watching only cause it's trending. Not because she's genuinely interested in the story and what you can learn from it. You're quite right in your pov.

Reactions: 13
How does she not feel sick after that video? a croissant, ice cream lolly, chocolate waffles, and more ice cream at the end.

Reactions: 12
What is the purpose of her food videos? Most of the time she reviews fast food and generally fast food isn’t anything to rave about anyway 😕

Reactions: 15
How does she not feel sick after that video? a croissant, ice cream lolly, chocolate waffles, and more ice cream at the end.
When it’s your usual diet, you’re probably so used to it it doesn’t affect you! 🤢

Reactions: 3
How isn’t she massive with all the junk she eats
Like it will catch up with her one day surely
That diet isn’t good for anyone .,,,

Reactions: 5
She probably thinks she can eat whatever she wants because she's slim on the outside but her insides must be SCREAMING - all that salt, sugar, saturated fats, etc etc her arteries won't be long about getting clogged up.. it's not good

Reactions: 6
Considering she apparently has such bad health anxiety and PCOS, surely you would try to eat as healthy as you can so your symptoms don’t get worse? I have endo and if I eat junk food it makes me feel even worse.

Reactions: 16
More bullshit food video.

Might sound mean but I can't wait for her to gain weight and be too lazy to lose it. She's already getting a double chin.
---
It's catching up.. you can SEE it. But she edits and sucks in her stomach

• Sick
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2942035

Might sound mean but I can't wait for her to gain weight and be too lazy to lose it. She's already getting a double chin.
---

Sorry but the amount of sauce is absolutely ridiculous. A cup that big full of sauce?! Imagine the amount of calories in it. And if it's not all consumed then what a huge waste of sauce. Like just buy a couple of little ones if you fancy extra sauce.

Reactions: 15
They don't have the intellect to look deeper into into it. Everything is surface level with them. Neither of them would score averagely on an IQ test. They have limited vocabulary and lack critical thinking. They've made alot of money by posting themselves on social media at a young age but probably should've spent some time learning about life and the world around them. Not just holidays, shopping and food.
You have nailed what I always thought… everything never goes deeper for them which is why they are suited to things like love island that are very obvious and don’t require the audience to think (don’t get me wrong I enjoy these shows too) but they always struggle to get to the inner layer of things whether that’s culture or media

Reactions: 9
i know i’ve mentioned it before and i can never tell if it’s appropriate to comment on but there’s been a looot worse said on here, i absolutely cannot shake the inclination that she’s autistic and is masking by mirroring those around her, which is why she doesn’t seem to have any thoughts or opinions of her own and literally takes the form of who she’s with, i just wish she’d actually give herself the freedom to be an individual rather than trying so hard to fit in all the time because it’s painful to watch

Reactions: 21
Listen, I love junk food as much as the next person and I do believe you should eat what you like and what your body wants BUT when you eat so much of the same thing it definitely takes the good away from it! Like imagine how “unbelievable” her takeaways would be if she got them once or twice a month like most people

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2942035

---

She's absolutely 100% like skinny fat. She's got zero muscle.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think she looks a lot better here? Idk if it’d because she doesn’t have as much fake tan on or the fact there’s no muddy makeup. Just looks a lot more fresh faced

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Her and Brian’s slow motion walk into Louis Vuitton on her stories is making me cringe a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.