Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if anyone watches the Saccone Jolys but THAT child is one worthy of hating. Pompous, up themself, think theyre gods gift, TikTok poses 🤮

Atticus is just a little guy that clearly spends 99% of his time with his Mum and is slowly morphing into a small male neurodivergent version of her lmao. Sure, they baby him and Ana spoils him sometimes, but he's a really harmless kid IMO.

Look at that latest video where Ana asked him completely inappropriate questions. Even he thought it was dumb - his 10 year old head is more screwed on than Ana's!!
Can’t stand the saccone joly, especially after what they have done to E2. I’d take me Julie and bratticus over them any day of the week

Reactions: 18
It seems to come across in her new video that Ana used to almost terrorise her mum for views and it’s actually quite sad. She knew how much stress Julie felt and how much she cared about Ana, especially when she’s doing the make up prank. Yet still chose to put her through that and find it funny? Odd.

Reactions: 21
So many influencers were invited
1000067158.jpg

It's called PR not they think you're the next Holly Willoughby 💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I think Ana might have done herself a disservice with the video with Julie. I posted this (ill screenshot) in the Julie Thread and by the looks of some people's comments here I'm not the only one seeing a different side to it all now. I think the person above who said she terrorised Julie isn't far off. I'd be so upset if I was going through stress and my adult child chose to treat me like that. What an absolute selfish brat Ana is. And yeah sure, this could all be bollocks and Julie could be a mean, cold, nasty woman but honestly, I do think she was struggling mentally and stress wise and Ana was just wanting views. She was overcompensaring with the "mum your iconic, mum your so funny" in my opinion. It's all just to make herself feel better about using her mum for reactions, likes and comments.
We saw it in the video with Atticus. She made him SO uncomfortable but just didn't stop. She's a vile person imo. I'm struggling to even hate watch at this point. I really, genuinely just don't like her at all.
---
Double post but I've also just remembered that when Julie talked about starting her channel, she said something like she wanted to show her real self and not have people think she was just the Julie shown on Ana's videos. This also kind of leads me to believe she was somewhat baited into the behaviour shown on the videos by Ana.
I'm so sorry I'm turning into a Julie Stan 🤣🤣 I just feel like I'm doing a 180 on this whole thing!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think Ana might have done herself a disservice with the video with Julie. I posted this (ill screenshot) in the Julie Thread and by the looks of some people's comments here I'm not the only one seeing a different side to it all now. I think the person above who said she terrorised Julie isn't far off. I'd be so upset if I was going through stress and my adult child chose to treat me like that. What an absolute selfish brat Ana is. And yeah sure, this could all be bollocks and Julie could be a mean, cold, nasty woman but honestly, I do think she was struggling mentally and stress wise and Ana was just wanting views. She was overcompensaring with the "mum your iconic, mum your so funny" in my opinion. It's all just to make herself feel better about using her mum for reactions, likes and comments.
We saw it in the video with Atticus. She made him SO uncomfortable but just didn't stop. She's a vile person imo. I'm struggling to even hate watch at this point. I really, genuinely just don't like her at all.
---
Double post but I've also just remembered that when Julie talked about starting her channel, she said something like she wanted to show her real self and not have people think she was just the Julie shown on Ana's videos. This also kind of leads me to believe she was somewhat baited into the behaviour shown on the videos by Ana.
I'm so sorry I'm turning into a Julie Stan 🤣🤣 I just feel like I'm doing a 180 on this whole thing!
Can I just add that with Julie having OCD about cleaning I can imagine her being stressed as she wants to go and clean and Ana is pissing about asking her to do videos and asking what she thinks of her makeup etc. We've seen that Ana is more immature then her 10 year old brother so no wonder Julie is less stressed now Ana has moved out. 🤭

Reactions: 31
I don’t think having money is good enough grounds for not being a tit person. Julie may be less stressed because she has more money, but it’s a pretty selfish reason. She is also the parent so it was up to her to set boundaries and set Ana up for adult life. OCD is nothing to do with cleaning and I’m not surprised that Ana didn’t help with housework if it was never going to be good enough for Julie. She could also say no to filming a video if it wasn’t convenient. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Atticus is also still a brat with no social skills so I would hold off on the Sainthood just yet!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yeah I don’t know why we’re acting like Julie isn’t a grown ass adult with free will who had the option to say no to her teenage daughter. Plus for all we know Ana paid Julie for her appearances since Ana was making money off her.

Reactions: 19
IMG_3441.jpeg
Why does she always pull this weird face when saffron is speaking, what is that headband and why is her face so puffy?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I don’t think having money is good enough grounds for not being a tit person. Julie may be less stressed because she has more money, but it’s a pretty selfish reason. She is also the parent so it was up to her to set boundaries and set Ana up for adult life. OCD is nothing to do with cleaning and I’m not surprised that Ana didn’t help with housework if it was never going to be good enough for Julie. She could also say no to filming a video if it wasn’t convenient. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Atticus is also still a brat with no social skills so I would hold off on the Sainthood just yet!
I don't think she's less stressed just because of money, that wasn't my point, just less stressed in general because of whatever was going on in her life at that time (that she alluded to in the video with Ana). Of course having more money will be a big difference but I don't believe that to be the only reason that she's less stressed now.
I also think that Ana had 💫some💫 potential to lead a nice adult life but agree with most here who say the move to Manchester and being around the greasy gang has totally ruined her. She seemed pretty wholesome (all be it with flaws) before the move whereas now she's unbearable.
Again, not saying Jools is an ideal parent or has been previously BUT I do think there's more to this than her just being a deadbeat nasty woman.
---
Yeah I don’t know why we’re acting like Julie isn’t a grown ass adult with free will who had the option to say no to her teenage daughter. Plus for all we know Ana paid Julie for her appearances since Ana was making money off her.
Yeah totally agree, she could've said no but maybe it was just anything for a quiet life, I can't see Ana taking "No" easily to be honest. It was likely the lesser of two evils 😂
---
View attachment 2907150Why does she always pull this weird face when saffron is speaking, what is that headband and why is her face so puffy?
That's just her face. It's weird 😂
Her headband is to try to hide the grease.
Her face is puffy because she's an unhealthy woman.

Reactions: 5
I don't think she's less stressed just because of money, that wasn't my point, just less stressed in general because of whatever was going on in her life at that time (that she alluded to in the video with Ana). Of course having more money will be a big difference but I don't believe that to be the only reason that she's less stressed now.
I also think that Ana had 💫some💫 potential to lead a nice adult life but agree with most here who say the move to Manchester and being around the greasy gang has totally ruined her. She seemed pretty wholesome (all be it with flaws) before the move whereas now she's unbearable.
Again, not saying Jools is an ideal parent or has been previously BUT I do think there's more to this than her just being a deadbeat nasty woman.
---

Yeah totally agree, she could've said no but maybe it was just anything for a quiet life, I can't see Ana taking "No" easily to be honest. It was likely the lesser of two evils 😂
---

That's just her face. It's weird 😂
Her headband is to try to hide the grease.
Her face is puffy because she's an unhealthy woman.
But who was cleaning her flat on last Wednesday’s video? Who went to hospital with her at 2am when she was having a panic attack? 🤔 I really don’t agree that her friends have made her into the insufferable witch that she is today. They seem like good friends really. They’re not perfect but nobody is. The reason she is the way she is today is because she believes her own hype and she is wealthy with zero accountability for anything.

Reactions: 5
She’s just a dick who makes people vulnerable on her channel for views and laughs. People being her own family might I add. She’s actually awful

Reactions: 6
But who was cleaning her flat on last Wednesday’s video? Who went to hospital with her at 2am when she was having a panic attack? 🤔 I really don’t agree that her friends have made her into the insufferable witch that she is today. They seem like good friends really. They’re not perfect but nobody is. The reason she is the way she is today is because she believes her own hype and she is wealthy with zero accountability for anything.
I don't blame them for who she is, I just think she's become much worse since moving and surrounding herself with them.

Reactions: 4
So many influencers were invited
View attachment 2906525
It's called PR not they think you're the next Holly Willoughby 💀💀💀💀
She doesn’t seem to appreciate that brands etc are only interested in her to the extent that she has an audience that they are eager to access and exploit for profit. They’re not actually interested in her! And why would they be when she possesses neither personality nor talent and is a dimwit to boot?
---
I think most of her friends are on her payroll which might explain a lot. Between them they seem to provide a round the clock service deleting all negative comments from her social media posts, and I’m sure their associated duties include doing more or less whatever she wants/needs them to do for her on an ad hoc basis too. To be fair I’m sure she pays them well for what they do and she often treats them to outings, trips and meals/drinks etc. Most kids would give their right arm to be employed one of their mates

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Our girls gonna be famous soon, she's convinced she's gonna be on ITV presenting 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Our girls gonna be famous soon, she's convinced she's gonna be on ITV presenting 🤣🤣
She’s need to get her gnashers fixed if she wants tv work. Tattlers, let’s all collectively manifest 2024 as the year Anna gets veneers 🙏🏼 *forms prayer circle*

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Julie seemed to be a bit of a bitter individual in the past. I don't condone Ana making her look 'bad' in past videos, however Julie is certainly no angel. She might have mellowed over the years, yes. I don't think Ana is completely to blame, Julie wanted to feature on those types of videos, she was as much a participant as Ana was. It's Atticus who my sympathy lies with. Happy however to see a slight change in Julie, she does seem brighter and happier.

Reactions: 17
Julie seemed to be a bit of a bitter individual in the past. I don't condone Ana making her look 'bad' in past videos, however Julie is certainly no angel. She might have mellowed over the years, yes. I don't think Ana is completely to blame, Julie wanted to feature on those types of videos, she was as much a participant as Ana was. It's Atticus who my sympathy lies with. Happy however to see a slight change in Julie, she does seem brighter and happier.
You make a really good point 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It honestly makes me laugh on the podcast when she talks about switching feelings off when your “in love with someone “ and breaking up -then being fridnds
Babes you date guys for two weeks
You aren’t in love

• Haha
Reactions: 24