Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Atticus was cute then, the 'what a rip off!' was funny 🤭 🤭 .
---
Why does Julie say its Dr Beckham, its Beckman FGS!
---
Most of the pranks are not even funny. :rolleyes:
---
None are 'iconic' get over yourself. No wonder Julie looks uncomfortable watching those videos she was awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s never letting that ripoff moment go 🙄 The more she goes in about it the less funny it is

Reactions: 35
The thumbnail for that ‘Reacting to old videos with my mum’ is horrendous. They’re both so desperate to be ‘iconic’
---
She’s never letting that ripoff moment go 🙄 The more she goes in about it the less funny it is
Atticus saying ‘yeah it was a ripoff’, he clearly didn’t remember that he looked so confused

Reactions: 2
she probably never washes her makeup brushes so the leftover dried crusty makeup on them is getting smeared onto her face every time she does her makeup.. and that will also be why her skin looks bleeping horrible

• Sick
Reactions: 9
she probably never washes her makeup brushes so the leftover dried crusty makeup on them is getting smeared onto her face every time she does her makeup.. and that will also be why her skin looks bleeping horrible
Remember when she would show herself doing her foundation and she’d pour it onto the lid of her powder (or something) and there was a always still a big smear of dry, old foundation on it. She’d just put the fresh stuff on top. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Idk if I’m just in an emo mood but seeing the genuine sadness on Julie’s face at some of the vids got to me a bit, she does seem so much less stressed, and I think it must be hard to see that side to yourself especially being at the other side of it. Ana moving out must’ve been the best thing to happen to her tbh she’s chilled out loads

Reactions: 38
Idk if I’m just in an emo mood but seeing the genuine sadness on Julie’s face at some of the vids got to me a bit, she does seem so much less stressed, and I think it must be hard to see that side to yourself especially being at the other side of it. Ana moving out must’ve been the best thing to happen to her tbh she’s chilled out loads
I think it’s more the fact she has a lot of money now.

Reactions: 25
No I can't stand Mejules but I also felt exactly the same way. She looked really uncomfortable and sad looking back, she looked guilty as hell. Thing is, when you get top money for doing duck all other than shop and make videos, you aint gunna be stressed about much anymore :cautious::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 20
I used to hate Julie but I started watching her channel vids a year or so ago and honestly I love her now! Her and Atticus going round national trust sites together is really wholesome. It's quite clear that really they only have each other but they're both happy grabbing a cup of coffee and a cup of milk, looking around old ruins, Julie doing her weekly shop, finding a new cushion in Matalan.

I really think Ana is the poison here - and like other's have said, I think Julie was much more stressed out when Ana lived at home. She has a quiet life with Atticus now and it's nice to see. (I know, I know, it's Tattle - please feel free to dislike her lol!)

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I will say after most influencers channels are now all about the latest expensive item and being flown to exclusive places to promote some makeup etc, Julie's channel of shopping in B&M and holidaying in Cornwell makes a nice change.

Reactions: 29
I used to hate Julie but I started watching her channel vids a year or so ago and honestly I love her now! Her and Atticus going round national trust sites together is really wholesome. It's quite clear that really they only have each other but they're both happy grabbing a cup of coffee and a cup of milk, looking around old ruins, Julie doing her weekly shop, finding a new cushion in Matalan.

I really think Ana is the poison here - and like other's have said, I think Julie was much more stressed out when Ana lived at home. She has a quiet life with Atticus now and it's nice to see. (I know, I know, it's Tattle - please feel free to dislike her lol!)
no I agree with this. I can’t stand atticus though and I don’t think that will change. However, I do think it’s nice that she takes him out a lot and I agree that I feel they only really have each other. Would be nice is Julie could meet a nice man but I think atticus and Ana would make anyone run a mile haha. I also think Ana is the poison

Reactions: 25
no I agree with this. I can’t stand atticus though and I don’t think that will change. However, I do think it’s nice that she takes him out a lot and I agree that I feel they only really have each other. Would be nice is Julie could meet a nice man but I think atticus and Ana would make anyone run a mile haha. I also think Ana is the poison
I don't know if anyone watches the Saccone Jolys but THAT child is one worthy of hating. Pompous, up themself, think theyre gods gift, TikTok poses 🤮

Atticus is just a little guy that clearly spends 99% of his time with his Mum and is slowly morphing into a small male neurodivergent version of her lmao. Sure, they baby him and Ana spoils him sometimes, but he's a really harmless kid IMO.

Look at that latest video where Ana asked him completely inappropriate questions. Even he thought it was dumb - his 10 year old head is more screwed on than Ana's!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually love Julie’s videos as they’re so wholesome and none of the over the top editing. Reminds me of old school YouTube and what Ana’s videos USED to be.

Reactions: 12