Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why would she not just get a cleaner at this point? they're really not expensive and she obviously cant be arsed to do it herself as we've seen time and time again

Reactions: 22
Watched the vlog and noticed Julie, Ana or Atticus had never heard of the brand ‘Airwalk’ when he was opening the mini things Ana had got him. Yes it’s a brand us common people often have to get in Sports Direct but they’ve obviously never heard of that as it’s not Gucci or from Zarwa!!

also what was going on with that hike? Get some proper shoes idiots..

Reactions: 4
I'll give her credit that at least the presents she bought for Atticus seem to be age appropriate for once

Reactions: 9
I'll give her credit that at least the presents she bought for Atticus seem to be age appropriate for once
At least her presents are appropriate considering her video interrogating him really wasn’t

Reactions: 7
She’s in love/infatuated with Byron so I don’t know if she would ever be able to have a serious long term relationship with anyone else when it’s clear she isn’t able to get over Byron she still is obsessed over whatever they’ve done in the past together and even with the boyfriend she had for like a month it sounds she used that guy cause she was desperate to say she had a boyfriend but wasn’t actually attached or emotionally invested in him. There’s nothing wrong with being single and nobody needs a man but I do think one of her problems when it comes to guys is that they aren’t Byron cause that’s who she truly wants lol she makes it so obvious. There’s obviously other reasons things never work out for her with any guy but I do think someone in life needs to tell her the truth that her and Byron will never together and whatever happened in the past was a once off drunk thing I’m guessing and there was no feelings involved he obviously doesn’t want her. Byron hasn’t helped that situation at all for years he’s been flirting with her , kissing her and has never made it clear to her I don’t want you I’m not in love with you so I don’t feel sorry for him having her obsessed with him because he’s played a part in her being delusional.

Reactions: 18

I see nothing has changed regarding her wearing her clothes that she’s slept in. She’s been doing it since she was a teen 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 10.57.59.png

0:36 - 'My mum is just so unintentionally funny'

No Ana, your mum is straight up mean and horrible and is never ever funny

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Just watching her new video she put up today. I really would be cringing if I was Julie watching this- the way she speaks to Ana in old videos is really awful? And if it’s for ‘humours’ sake then I find it a bit bizarre? Calling Ana a stupid girl for doing her make up bad? Even though it was for a prank, she claims to not know, so I think it’s incredibly inappropriate to be scolding your daughter like that for her make up! Very weird and comes across totally unhinged

Reactions: 17
God I RAN here… I hate to say this but in the video they watch of Ana doing her makeup badly (which I hate that video), that’s how her makeup looks now!!! Not the highlight obviously but the colour match is literally as bad!!

Edit: Ana bragging about how many views it’s got. What about all the negative comments??? 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20240428_120456_YouTube.jpg

This colour match is great. You know what I'd love Ana to just film a week in her life and record it in depth just to see what she actually does. As these videos she's posted are so boring, and basic. They were all filmed 2/3 weeks ago as well. Yet she claims to be so busy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12