Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It honestly makes me laugh on the podcast when she talks about switching feelings off when your “in love with someone “ and breaking up -then being fridnds
Babes you date guys for two weeks
You aren’t in love
This made me cringe too, the way she speaks as if she’s some relationship guru 🤣

Reactions: 1
This made me cringe too, the way she speaks as if she’s some relationship guru 🤣
I want her to have a guest who says "my ick is people who say their situationship was their ex"

She will probably stay mute

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shock horror. Another food video. These videos must take her 15 minutes to film. All I keep looking as is the grease in the middle bit of the car seat. It must stink in there.

Surely she can't think these videos are good 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"i feel like tate is my one true love" yet cant pronounce her surname, only started listening to her recently when her songs became big on tiktok and probs only knows the hyped songs. i've truly never seen anyone so bland with such a lack of personality quite like ana

• Haha
Reactions: 35
what confuses me is she doesn't do a proper mukbang. she edits all her bites and spends 2 mins on that food? it's pointless

Reactions: 12
Did she just ask if people were proud of her for her coke choices (the drink not the drug😂) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i wouldn't have much of a problem with all these food videos if they were filmed on different days and she wasn't obviously wasting so much food! they would still be boring and overdone though :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
Acting as if Coke zero is any better health wise than Coke original. Ana, drink water ffs

Reactions: 17
As someone like myself with naturally curly hair, she’s claimed this is her curly hair…. are the curls in the room with us?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
i wouldn't have much of a problem with all these food videos if they were filmed on different days and she wasn't obviously wasting so much food! they would still be boring and overdone though :ROFLMAO:
She’s literally sat in the same exact position the whole time! She clearly went and got everything then filmed it all one after the other, not went around each place after trying 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
The way she hypes up food that isn’t healthy is just weird. And since when is fast food a scene? And no Ana, we’re not proud that you’ve quit coke we’re proud of people who actually make real achievements with their lives

Reactions: 15
The problem is it’s the same bleeping food every video. KFC, Krispy Kreme, Tim houghtons and McDonald’s. Venture out, go to restaurants instead of parking up on that same bleeping retail park eating the same food. And chucking half of it back in the bag saying your saving that for later 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I swear every 3 days she says she's going to stop eating takeaways, only do home cooking, go to the gym, stop drinking, have a "detox" (which doesn't mean anything anyway). And then goes to a bar the same night, orders dominos hungover, followed by McDonalds in bed. Who do you think you're fooling exactly every time you say this?

If she turned it all around one day and suddenly started eating well, working out, looking after herself - I would actually be quite impressed. She has no willpower and her friends drag her down. It's worrying for her long term health.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I swear every 3 days she says she's going to stop eating takeaways, only do home cooking, go to the gym, stop drinking, have a "detox" (which doesn't mean anything anyway). And then goes to a bar the same night, orders dominos hungover, followed by McDonalds in bed. Who do you think you're fooling exactly every time you say this?

If she turned it all around one day and suddenly started eating well, working out, looking after herself - I would actually be quite impressed. She has no willpower and her friends drag her down. It's worrying for her long term health.
90% of her content is just lies and false promises

Doesn’t affect me as I’m only there to hate-watch but imagine the people who get inspired by the things influencers say and actually like her (can’t imagine why). Every other video she’s saying she’s gonna start a healthy lifestyle and then the next thing you know she’s doing the opposite

What a waste of time listening to all the BS she spews

Reactions: 3