Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
90% of her content is just lies and false promises

Doesn’t affect me as I’m only there to hate-watch but imagine the people who get inspired by the things influencers say and actually like her (can’t imagine why). Every other video she’s saying she’s gonna start a healthy lifestyle and then the next thing you know she’s doing the opposite

What a waste of time listening to all the BS she spews
exactly, don’t say you’re going to be all healthy when your channel shows a reality that’s completely opposite

Reactions: 3
I actually quite like haz’s new song. Her tiktoks about Brad 🙃 I always thought he was a idiot when he said in a video that it mattered to him how many people a girl had slept with. Yet he was cheating multiple times

Reactions: 2
I actually quite like haz’s new song. Her tiktoks about Brad 🙃 I always thought he was a idiot when he said in a video that it mattered to him how many people a girl had slept with. Yet he was cheating multiple times
Her other song implies he was physically abusive too.

Reactions: 3
she’s finally deleted the ‘uncomfortable questions’ video with atticus

• Wow
Reactions: 62
she’s finally deleted the ‘uncomfortable questions’ video with atticus
Knowing her she only deleted it because it didn’t get a high enough view count - not because of any morality reasons

Reactions: 31
She’s relentlessly deleting hateful comments on this TikTok. But yet she still continues to exploit him and post him for views - we all know TikTok comments can be ruthless so why even post stuff like this in the first place, idk..

Attachments

Reactions: 12
She’s relentlessly deleting hateful comments on this TikTok. But yet she still continues to exploit him and post him for views - we all know TikTok comments can be ruthless so why even post stuff like this in the first place, idk..
How much content did she film that day. I’m fed up of seeing her greasy bun and red top. Did she even properly hang out with her family

Reactions: 21
That TikTok is so random lol he is 10 years old he’s obviously too aware of swearing on camera. People are doing this with little kids, they really do just treat him like a baby 🤣 one of my siblings is a year older than Atticus and they would be too embarrassed to even sit in front of a phone for a video never mind left alone with one to swear into it

Reactions: 33
Here’s hoping it got taken down after numerous complaints. It’s going to do Atticus no favours when he’s in high school

Reactions: 1
I’m hoping it has been removed by YouTube. I haven’t had a response to me reporting it, but a lot of us did!
I did get a response but it was super generic, just said "we've reviewed it. Thanks." Pretty much 😂 thanks youtube.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had a feeling she would delete it after all the backlash and pretend it never happened - don't you worry though our Stas, I kept a copy just in case you lose yours 🥰 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s probs had an email from YouTube saying people have complained and if she doesn’t take it down, they will blah blah blah

Reactions: 7