Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The full face of makeup and no mascara I don't get it? And her fridge is absolutely shocking, defo gets paid too much money to be able to est take aways 24/7
Why does she have SO much prime in her fridge? I bought one to try and they’re not great…
Nonetheless, at the store they’re not all kept in the fridge why not keep like 2-3 in the fridge and the rest elsewhere so she has space for real food???

Reactions: 11
Why does she have SO much prime in her fridge? I bought one to try and they’re not great…
Nonetheless, at the store they’re not all kept in the fridge why not keep like 2-3 in the fridge and the rest elsewhere so she has space for real food???
Because she's got to fill her fridge with something seeing as she doesn't cook. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
there’s a lawsuit against Logan Paul because Prime causes cancer. But Ana won’t care because look at all the junk she puts in her body already since it’s her “brand”

• Wow
Reactions: 15
she talks about going on a 'kind of date' in the vlog but admitted on the podcast it was with her ex. why does she keep meeting up with him if she doesn't want a boyfriend or to be with him, not fair on the bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
she talks about going on a 'kind of date' in the vlog but admitted on the podcast it was with her ex. why does she keep meeting up with him if she doesn't want a boyfriend or to be with him, not fair on the bloke.
Or just say you’re friends and don’t call it a date. I wonder if she’s leading him on because she enjoys the attention.

Having said that, I think I heard her say “when I meet the right person, or maybe if I already have” in the latest podcast episode. Not those exact words, but I can’t be bothered to listen to it again. So I do wonder if she’s considering getting back with him.

Personally, I think he’d be a mug to take her back. Said she wasn’t ready for a relationship but was still on apps and going on dates. 🤨 Maybe she just wanted to sleep around before settling down… I don’t think I could accept that.

Reactions: 10
Go into the bin like her invisalign, getting ears pierced, eating healthy, not drinking Coke etc
I'll never understand why she won't get her ears pierced but will wear clip ons.

I'm a few years older than her and am taking the plunge and getting mine done next week
You have to take chances sometime 🤔

Reactions: 4
THIS ☝!!!
She literally said "oh I've got so much Prime, at least now I've had some I have room for food in my fridge!" I'm sorry, are you stupid, just chill a few in the fridge not all at the same time if you need room for food, not that you do because you just eat tit from takeaways 24/7. Sometimes I want to just shake her and tell her to sort her life out but then I'd have to be near to her and I'd honestly rather drink poison.

Reactions: 6
Probably just copying saffron as she has a drinks fridge

Reactions: 2
The fact she’s also put ads for hinge on her Instagram. He must be aware of this? Or she’s just doing it for the £££. She comes across as someone who loves the male attention but is worried/not capable of the commitment. I forgot that being single is part of her ‘baddie’ image🤣

Reactions: 6
Na just a pure slag that will sleep with anything that's willing to touch the unwashed woman and uses it as her personality cause she thinks it makes her look cool like naw hen it makes u look a trampy stupid bleep
Okay. I’m not saying she has, but sleeping with a lot of people is not, and never will be a bad thing. Why is it so okay for men to do it but the second a woman does it makes her a slag or a bleep? I don’t necessarily agree with bragging about it, or making it your personality, but you know what if she wants to go sleep with a different guy every weekend, as long as it’s consensual on both parts then go her. I’m sick to death of this narrative that sleeping with a lot of people as a woman makes you dirty or a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I am quickly realising that her entire style is laundry day inspired, and that isn't a compliment

• Haha
Reactions: 12
that is one of the worst outfits I’ve seen. the… whatever you call them on the bottom… they look so cheap. why is the fit of them like that. actually why do they even exist. the fact you can see the bra through the top. she just always looks scruffy

Reactions: 10
the comments on this are funny 🤣 our fashion queen x
She strikes again with the kitten heels! I don’t understand why she says ‘oh I love long line shorts’ etc but then wears practically knickers to Coachella???
Don’t quote me on this but aren’t those like cropped culottes??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Okay. I’m not saying she has, but sleeping with a lot of people is not, and never will be a bad thing. Why is it so okay for men to do it but the second a woman does it makes her a slag or a bleep? I don’t necessarily agree with bragging about it, or making it your personality, but you know what if she wants to go sleep with a different guy every weekend, as long as it’s consensual on both parts then go her. I’m sick to death of this narrative that sleeping with a lot of people as a woman makes you dirty or a woman.
I completely agree with you but i truly believe in ana’s case she’s not doing it for the right reasons. she’s broke up with her ex boyfriend so that she could carry on dating around so that she would have stories to tell on the podcast. I honestly believe that is the reason.
she has said nothing but good things about him and so have all her friends/family. if she found someone who genuinely loved and cared for her then she’s totally made a stupid decision choosing random lads who will only use her for sex over a lad who genuinely loved her.

she will regret it one day when he moves on and can’t be arsed waiting around for her

Reactions: 15
it makes me laugh every time someone says "ana's ex" as if they were together for years and years and not only 5 days or whatever it was.

also does this guy even exist? we all know she likes to lie, exaggerate and brag about things and every other person she has "dated" has been found and posted about but this one conveniently has no social media and has never been seen...

• Haha
Reactions: 20