Anastasia Kingsnorth #73 is it a bird, is it a plane? No! It’s Anastasia taking a shot in pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Atticus interrupted a lot for a child who was ill - STFU! Still making excuses for him in the comments even though he is going to high school in two years.
The singing is so cringe and her obsession with going on I’m A Celebrity. You’re not a celebrity Ana!

Reactions: 30
Atticus interrupted a lot for a child who was ill - STFU! Still making excuses for him in the comments even though he is going to high school in two years.
The singing is so cringe and her obsession with going on I’m A Celebrity. You’re not a celebrity Ana!
Ana and Julie are so in denial about his behaviour it’s actually painful. If it was the odd interruption no one would mention it because yes he is 9 years old. But it’s every single sentence.

Reactions: 31
her trying to sing again like always is so cringey, fishing for people to compliment her, it’s giving the elephant from sing

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve not been active for a long time but is Atticus autistic? This may have been mentioned before.

Reactions: 8
Ana doesn't suit her hair flattened to her head and tied back also she needs to ditch those half eyelashes they give her eyes an odd shape.
Haha she is really desperate to get on I'm a celeb isn't she? 😊
Yeah Ana Atticus is 9 so he should know its rude to interrupt!

does she not understand that the only way he's going to learn to stop interrupting people is if you tell him not to? People only grow out of doing that as young children because their parents teach them that it's rude, but anas family excuse it because of his age IT MAKES NO SENSE he's never going to learn whilst they have that mindset

Reactions: 58
At 9 years old you do not interrupt anywhere near as much as Atticus does. I understand each child differs HOWEVER the “he’s 9 years old” doesn’t wash. My younger brother is 10 which yes granted is a year older but he stopped over talking and relentlessly interrupting years ago! That’s stuff children who are around 4-6 do. It’s CONSTANT. Interrupting, over talking, shouting to make his point, being argumentative and corrective. It’s really unpleasant to watch

Reactions: 45
I hate how she's always defending him online and saying he's only 9 he's a little boy why are you talking tit about him etc etc....because you're putting him online? Like people are going to bully him for his ugly haircut and call him annoying if you're putting him out there for everyone to see tbh i don't think kids should be on the internet the level he is and it's not going to age well for him when he's older

Reactions: 52
I hate how she's always defending him online and saying he's only 9 he's a little boy why are you talking tit about him etc etc....because you're putting him online? Like people are going to bully him for his ugly haircut and call him annoying if you're putting him out there for everyone to see tbh i don't think kids should be on the internet the level he is and it's not going to age well for him when he's older
i agree, i also truly do think he’s autistic and a lot of his behaviours are explained by that, but it’s not fair for her to put him online and expose him to that level of hate when she knows exactly what she’s doing, it’s bad enough that she posted him when he was younger even though everyone seemed to love him then, but to keep posting him when she’s actively aware that people are making negative comments on him is just purely selfish

He’s pure bullying material for secondary in two yrs. you think kids will take the interrupting no way they will tell him and he won’t cope

Reactions: 32
My niece is 6 and yes she butts in now and away but she knows when to stop or stops if we ask her!

Reactions: 14
i agree, i also truly do think he’s autistic and a lot of his behaviours are explained by that, but it’s not fair for her to put him online and expose him to that level of hate when she knows exactly what she’s doing, it’s bad enough that she posted him when he was younger even though everyone seemed to love him then, but to keep posting him when she’s actively aware that people are making negative comments on him is just purely selfish
yes exactly like is she not repeatedly telling people not to make fun of his hair or say he interrupts too much? Like she KNOWS people are talking negatively about him so why isn't she doing anything about it, he's a child just tell him no for once or at LEAST edit out the parts where he's interrupting if you know people are going to bring it up

Reactions: 15
yes exactly like is she not repeatedly telling people not to make fun of his hair or say he interrupts too much? Like she KNOWS people are talking negatively about him so why isn't she doing anything about it, he's a child just tell him no for once or at LEAST edit out the parts where he's interrupting if you know people are going to bring it up
If she edited out every part of him interrupting there would be no video 😂😂 but yeah I agree she should not be exploiting him , he should be posted online and he should be taught manners cause he can be horrible and has no respect. All that interrupting and shouting over people is so rude. Exactly what everyone has said him being 9 isn’t an excuse cause at his age he should know better , Ana and Julie treat him like he’s a baby and they’ll forever use his age as an excuse even when he’s 15 they’ll still be making excuses.

His hair looks awful and they should fix it for his sake but more importantly they should take him offline because it makes no sense to complain when people make fun of him or comment on how spoilt rotten he is and how rude he is but she’s the one posting him for years so it’s in her hands to put a stop to people commenting about him but she refuses to stop exploiting him for views. I definitely think he’s autistic but even then that’s not always an excuse in his case cause he able to listen and communicate he just doesn’t want to listen cause he is so spoilt and used to speaking to people like tit without getting corrected or taught manners.

Reactions: 13
Regarding his hair did anyone notice inn Ana's video when her and Atticus were talking into the camera his hair was over his forehead then Julie came along and push it to the side.

Reactions: 8
I do think we need to be careful in regards to his hair etc because if he is autistic I might not be that simple to get his hair done. Could be too much of a change for him etc I once looked after who was autistic and found the whole hair cutting thing very traumatic

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Absolutely bless nanny’s heart, she is my favourite woman on YouTube 🥺

Am I the only one who thought Cactus came across alright in the recent vlog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.