Anastasia Kingsnorth #73 is it a bird, is it a plane? No! It’s Anastasia taking a shot in pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure this has already been mentioned, but the steak dinner that Julie cooked was absolutely revolting looking!!!! Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do think we need to be careful in regards to his hair etc because if he is autistic I might not be that simple to get his hair done. Could be too much of a change for him etc I once looked after who was autistic and found the whole hair cutting thing very traumatic
But Julie always says in comments he doesn’t have any special needs so if she’s lying that’s bad and if he hasn’t my god he’s just the most annoying brat ever

Reactions: 15
But Julie always says in comments he doesn’t have any special needs so if she’s lying that’s bad and if he hasn’t my god he’s just the most annoying brat ever
we don’t know what’s gone on behind closed doors but i do think julie seems the type who wouldn’t get her child tested for autism, and i agree with the previous post about his hair, if he is autistic then it’s not a case of ‘julie needs to sort his hair out’, it might be how he likes it and wouldn’t be comfortable changing it, and even if not let’s be honest who didn’t have bad haircuts as kids, it’s just crappy that ana is aware people are saying all of this stuff and continues to exploit him, even his food preferences and referencing them in videos etc., people are going to make fun of him at school and it’s absolutely horrible that they will but it’s her responsibility to protect him from that

Reactions: 22
we don’t know what’s gone on behind closed doors but i do think julie seems the type who wouldn’t get her child tested for autism, and i agree with the previous post about his hair, if he is autistic then it’s not a case of ‘julie needs to sort his hair out’, it might be how he likes it and wouldn’t be comfortable changing it, and even if not let’s be honest who didn’t have bad haircuts as kids, it’s just crappy that ana is aware people are saying all of this stuff and continues to exploit him, even his food preferences and referencing them in videos etc., people are going to make fun of him at school and it’s absolutely horrible that they will but it’s her responsibility to protect him from that
Exactly and she isn’t. He will be bullied and I doubt he has any friends. He doesn’t do what kids do he’s always with his mum. He is looked after well on camera but he isn’t disciplined and I think Julie is scared of him as knows he will kick off. Secondary school with be very dramatic for him he will be a prime target

Reactions: 12
Does Bratticus have any hobbies? Other than eating beige food and rating beige food out of 10?

• Haha
Can anyone explain why a 9 year old kid is collecting prime bottles and not drinking them? am I too old for this? 😂 they're gonna expire too what a wasteeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can anyone explain why a 9 year old kid is collecting prime bottles and not drinking them? am I too old for this? 😂 they're gonna expire too what a wasteeeeee
His mum lets him do what he likes money is no object to her. I personally think he has needs but she won’t tell us. Ana know that’s why let’s him say and do what he likes. It will be out one day kids from his secondary sch will talk

Reactions: 11
so she went on a hinge date last week and slept with a guy on their first date - something she says 'i've never done before'. but the way she goes on about sex you'd think she has done it many times. i don't believe it at all

i'm no prude but her saying her date dreamt about her 's*cking off a rapper' made my stomach churn :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Her face is pretty square , and all her features just seem so disproportionate and odd , cant put my finger on it , she would look so much better with wavy curly hair she did the other day and less intense makenup , this greasy slicked back hair just looks utter shite

I was thinking the same, her hair down and curly with less make up and the dress taped in a little. Still cleavage just not full out.

Reactions: 6
so she went on a hinge date last week and slept with a guy on their first date - something she says 'i've never done before'. but the way she goes on about sex you'd think she has done it many times. i don't believe it at all

i'm no prude but her saying her date dreamt about her 's*cking off a rapper' made my stomach churn :sick:
If I went on a date and a man said anything remotely like this to me I'd be off immediately - how grim. You know your self esteem's in the bin when you think that's some sort of compliment/good banter or are just pleased that there's a man in your vicinity sexualising you.

Reactions: 24
I don't think the first day shaggy really happened. She's just trying to make out she's like all the other girls who think they know everything about relationships and sex. She's naive. She would gain more respect from just telling it like it is. That she uses a dildo and dreams about non eligible men. It doesn't make her edgy or attractive talking like she's some sort of sex hungry siren. Such a try hard.

Reactions: 17
I’ve not been active for a long time but is Atticus autistic? This may have been mentioned before.
is the pope catholic 😜 😂
---
I do think we need to be careful in regards to his hair etc because if he is autistic I might not be that simple to get his hair done. Could be too much of a change for him etc I once looked after who was autistic and found the whole hair cutting thing very traumatic
bet he’d get it done if Zara did hair cuts 👀👀👀😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It was the babying praise that she was giving Atticus that annoyed me as it’s keeping him in a baby like state, yes reinforce good behaviour but make it age appropriate

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ana is the type to sleep with someone who she isn’t into just so she can tell people that she’s had sex. She definitely has no standards

She’s so anti NHS she’d never get him tested for anything. Surprised his school haven’t picked it up and pushed for it. Perhaps they have and she’s just ignored them

Reactions: 17
Can anyone do some detective work to find the guy she had this one night stand with? All she’s said is that he was “just her type”…

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.