Anastasia Kingsnorth #73 is it a bird, is it a plane? No! It’s Anastasia taking a shot in pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really given herself cone tits, she’s clearly used boob tape to hoist them up and that’s what’s given them this weird turned up / cone effect. It’s happened to me before (by accident and I removed the tape 😂) but if you use really strong tape to pull them up they go a bit up turned and pointy.

Also I don’t know who told her that hair looks good but it REALLY doesn’t. It’s giving Latin dancing competition when you were 6. This look would have looked sooooo much nicer with a bit less tit tape, a nice half up half down waved hair style with bits of fringe down and less over lining of her bottom lip.

It’s actually a gorgeous dress but she’s just styled it and worn it really wrong 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I feel like her recent gift giving video was clearer than any previous ones that the friendship with saffron is either fake or is completely finished and fizzled out, they appear they were perhaps friends many years ago but have totally outgrown each other like so many people do their age and thats fine, however they are forcing it for content now and interaction. The dirty looks saffron gives ana, the way ana watches every word she says and tailors things to be in common with saffron and agrees with anything she is saying for approval, the lack of interest and thought in saffrons gifts for ana compared to hers for saffron, our stas its time to let go of saffron
I agree. I also think that Saffron is very media trained now. It’s clear that she is trying to separate herself from the greasy gang. Just the way Saffron filters everything she does/says to keep her clean image, it just doesn’t mesh well with Ana’s current lifestyle at all.

They were very likely close friends when starting out YouTube together but it’s clear that Saffron wants bigger and better things. Their podcast and videos together going forward are purely business and nothing more. When they film together it’s to promote the podcast.

When was the last time they went away together where it was just the two of them without it being for work purposes? I’m sure it’s been a while. Yet Saffron can find a few days of holiday with Imogen to fly to NYC.

Reactions: 12
I'm wondering in which direction her nipples point because in that outfit they definitely don't point forward!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if this tragic ‘look’ will be featured in a weekly vlog today? Lol

Reactions: 1
What the hell is a head cold 🙈 I’ve never heard of it referred to as a head cold …. It’s just a cold surely!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How much did she edit that thumbnails it’s so obvious doesn’t she realise that is literally not her

Reactions: 2
What the hell is a head cold 🙈 I’ve never heard of it referred to as a head cold …. It’s just a cold surely!
I’ve heard it. It’s where you symptoms are head related e.g. blocked nose, sneezing etc. Rather than a chest cold e.g. cough

Reactions: 33
Ana must feel insecure about Saffron having that massive house and her new relationship making the papers while Ana rents a flat (a far more expensive flat than mine, before anybody thinks I’m judging her) and is getting ghosted left, right, and centre.
How much did she edit that thumbnails it’s so obvious doesn’t she realise that is literally not her
it looks fake just stuck on top of the brats head

When lovely nanny tries on the coat. Julie says to Ana you should get her one. Why. Why don’t you Julie get your mum one. Ana is ignoring the fact Atticus is annoying as duck
---
Ana been in the same outfit in saffrons vlogs and her mums and now hers. All those free clothes and it’s all she wears
---
I also think her and Byron are sleeping together. They are always together it’s kind of annoying. She can’t do anything herself. It’s friends with benefits the way she looks at him

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Her face is pretty square , and all her features just seem so disproportionate and odd , cant put my finger on it , she would look so much better with wavy curly hair she did the other day and less intense makenup , this greasy slicked back hair just looks utter shite
Omfg your profile pic has just given me a jump scare! Is that edited?! No way is that human 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.