Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roryangel

VIP Member
i can’t believe she seriously stood there and said “for once it actually fits my boobs”??? like no it quite clearly doesn’t?? they’re literally escaping out the sides 😭😭🤣
IMG_3248.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Rxixnxox

her friends offering to deep clean her apartment...are you not mortified baby take a hint!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
I do think majority of the influencers that found fame at a young age are mentally stunted. They’ve never had to mature the way we have; we have had to alter our personalities and deal with real issues on a daily basis whereas Ana’s issues are going down to get her Uber eats order and look after herself…oh wait, she doesn’t look after herself!
Ana could not survive a day in our lives. I get to work at 7am, home at 4pm and then work for an hour in the evening - this is just work! Add on all the other things we do, we are doing great with what we have (and majority of us plod along colds and all cause we can’t afford not to). the fact she has everything but still struggles tells me all I need to know about her. I have no respect for her (and many other influencers).
it’s the way they’ll say ‘i’ve got a reaaaally busy day today i have all these errands to run’ and it’s all the stuff us normal people have to fit in around our full time jobs 🙂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

ggbgg283

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 15.46.24.png

I don't undderstand why in the world someone would want this, let alone get emotional over it ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 62

user0603

😂😂😂 imagine opening a present from your ‘best’ friend and it’s a pair of earrings but you don’t have your ears pierced 😂 you can’t write this shit

• Haha
Reactions: 60

caf.xx

‘I’ve gone off salmon, I’m hoping it’s because I’m coming on my period’… sorry wtf has that got to do with not wanting to eat salmon?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 60

mySON

Chatty Member
does she not understand that the only way he's going to learn to stop interrupting people is if you tell him not to? People only grow out of doing that as young children because their parents teach them that it's rude, but anas family excuse it because of his age IT MAKES NO SENSE he's never going to learn whilst they have that mindset

Reactions: 58

bloogerr

So one of her (many) bestest friends ever got her a present, a pair of earrings, that she can't even used because she hasn't get her ears pierced.

I might be wrong but surely if they were such best friends, said best friend wouldn't get her a gift that's pointless and that she can't even use

• Haha
Reactions: 58

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
actually can’t deal with her, ‘there’s a storm in manchester!’ no babe it’s in the UK😭 i feel like this is all i ever comment on when i post on here but i swear she thinks manchester is it’s own biome

• Haha
Reactions: 57

doodlebug

VIP Member
Ana mentions in the vlog that Saffron was on her way but then Saff never turns up. How nice to change plans last minute as disappoint her “bff” on her actual birthday.

EDIT: Haz told Ana she needed to put some hand soaps in her bathrooms but Ana had none. Imagine a guest having to point out there’s no soap in your bathroom? Something tells me Ana was happy to live in a soapless bathroom BECAUSE SHE DOESNT WASH HER HANDS 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

helloitsme1999

Did anyone else find the gym part of the video really odd.. Like Byron and Saff’s reaction to her pretending to be on the treadmill for 40 minutes was really distasteful and a little strange. Like Byron was like ‘she thinks she’s a baddie’ and saffron was like ‘ I don’t know what I’d do if I saw her hip thrusting.’ It was so shamey for literally no reason whatsoever. Fair enough anna doesn’t exercise but the fact that Anna went to Saff and has asked her for advice in the gym and they reacted as if they’d seen a pot of gold… Idk I felt like I was watching a car crash. She needs better friends ASAP

• Sad
Reactions: 56

laulau29

Chatty Member
Saying she broke up with her bf because she doesn’t want to be in a relationship because she’s so independent blablabla yet shes looking for a bf on hinge?

• Haha
Reactions: 54