Anastasia Kingsnorth #73 is it a bird, is it a plane? No! It’s Anastasia taking a shot in pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone do some detective work to find the guy she had this one night stand with? All she’s said is that he was “just her type”…
Sounds like a lie just to try and fit in she’s that desperate and awkward when she’s with her fake friends

Reactions: 14
ana telling atticus 'good boy' like a pet dog gives me the ick so bad:sick:
Nah but anyone remember that vlog a few years ago when they did a Christmas food shop and he just assumed Anna was gonna buy him something and she told Julie and she was just like ‘yeah but you got him it didn’t you?’ Like bruh he needs to learn manners

Reactions: 12
She’s obsessed with Byron always trying to bring him up into whatever conversation she’s having

Reactions: 15
Anastasia Kingsnorth #74 Boobs always hanging out, but still has as much sex appeal as a smelly old trout

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In there podcast Saffron kept referring to Libby (I think it was) as her best friend and Ana Freya and Byron. This is why their pod is tit because they’re doing it purely for the wonga😂 which makes it boring. At least with Cinzia and Sophia it’s a genuine friendship and that makes it 50% easier to watch, also is there a reason why they don’t do the pod face to face?

Reactions: 6
In there podcast Saffron kept referring to Libby (I think it was) as her best friend and Ana Freya and Byron. This is why their pod is tit because they’re doing it purely for the wonga😂 which makes it boring. At least with Cinzia and Sophia it’s a genuine friendship and that makes it 50% easier to watch, also is there a reason why they don’t do the pod face to face?
i think ana or saff have said it’s because of the distance because ana lives in manchester

• Haha
Reactions: 2
they stopped filming in the studio together has they would have to bulk record episodes because it's harder to both travel to london every week and means the episodes are more in real-time now as they can just film once a week from home

Reactions: 2
Her latest video with Saffron 🤢 the pair of them are insufferable and love themselves so much, neither one is attractive in my eyes.

Also the difference in angles in Saffron's video, she did Ana so dirty 🤣🤣

• Haha
When ana has kids one day and she shows them photos of her in her 20’s her tits will be out in every single one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She said she is ready for a relationship and is ready to find someone then less than 5 mins later she says the opposite?🤦🏼‍♀️ (on the newest podcast episode)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When ana has kids one day and she shows them photos of her in her 20’s her tits will be out in every single one
I don’t think she’ll be bothered tbh. She’s julie’s daughter after all and didn’t julie once have sex in the same room as her or something? Tramps.

• Sick
  • Wow
She said she is ready for a relationship and is ready to find someone then less than 5 mins later she says the opposite?🤦🏼‍♀️ (on the newest podcast episode)
Shes desperate she just doesn't want to admit it. She wants to be seen as this independent insta baddie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.