Anastasia Kingsnorth #73 is it a bird, is it a plane? No! It’s Anastasia taking a shot in pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her issue is that she does want a boyfriend, desperately; but the kind of boyfriend she wants, she can’t get/have sadly. I then think she tries to mask this by pretending it’s her, and that she’s far too independent/not ready.

Reactions: 27
I think her issue is that she does want a boyfriend, desperately; but the kind of boyfriend she wants, she can’t get/have sadly. I then think she tries to mask this by pretending it’s her, and that she’s far too independent/not ready.
This!! She’s comparing herself to the likes of saffron who gets the pretty boy type of guy and ana knows she couldn’t get someone who fits that look. It’s kind of a shallow way to be in a way. If only she would realise that it’s not all about how you look, that she doesn’t need to fit that aesthetic. How someone threats you and respects you is so much more important than how someone’s face looks! Looks fade at the end of the day. I think part of her hopes she can get a pretty boy to show off on instagram. It’s unbelievably shallow.

Reactions: 24
How brands continue to pay her to make content for them is actually laughable, she's done a 'get dressed with me' for whitefox on tiktok then she goes "i'm actually already wearing my outfit" ?????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This!! She’s comparing herself to the likes of saffron who gets the pretty boy type of guy and ana knows she couldn’t get someone who fits that look. It’s kind of a shallow way to be in a way. If only she would realise that it’s not all about how you look, that she doesn’t need to fit that aesthetic. How someone threats you and respects you is so much more important than how someone’s face looks! Looks fade at the end of the day. I think part of her hopes she can get a pretty boy to show off on instagram. It’s unbelievably shallow.
Yup spot on! Ana needn’t be too upset, the only reason Saffron is able to get these guys is because she’s basically had facial reconstructive surgery and looks nothing like what she actually should look like lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just know she’s going to post « made some friends for life on this trip » or « my new besties »

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Please someone put in the wiki she broke up with her bc bc she’s “emotionally unstable” lmao

Reactions: 3
What exactly is this latest freebie holiday for? All she's done so far is drink every minute no different to when she's home.
If I were her I'd be questioning if it was worth ditching a holiday with the few friends who actually make an effort to be kind to her
Sorry ana wrong choice the greed is really starting to show.

Reactions: 9
Her ex sounded like a dream first boyfriend so she’s lucky that was her first experience of being in a relationship. I genuinely would not be surprised if she broke up with him because she was constantly having fomo when she was with him and not with the greasy gang. She seems codependent with them. But then she did say the reason for ending it was because she just wanted to be on her own/wasn’t ready for a relationship. I’m gonna be honest, I think her daddy/mummy issues played a part on why she couldn’t handle a man treating her nice (hope I’m wrong though).

Reactions: 24
Sorry but I can’t stop looking at saffrons teeth in this tiktok 😂 The rest of the work she’s had done looks pretty nice, not sure what went wrong here

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
God I just looked at her companies house for the first time, I knew these influencers earn ridiculously money but 2 million in the bank is mental

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.