Anastasia Kingsnorth #73 is it a bird, is it a plane? No! It’s Anastasia taking a shot in pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_8281.png

Saffron will love that, Ana saying they look like twins 😂 Saffron thinks she’s god’s gift and she definitely thinks she’s better looking than Ana

• Haha
Reactions: 31
wtf is she wearing?? You went to a fashion event but you’ve got no fashion! Your boobs are nearly out 🤢
That’s how my hair looks when I shove it up into a bun without looking in the mirror before I get into the bath so my hair doesn’t get wet

Reactions: 1
Can someone add Julie in the same bed as Ana to the wiki? It's asked all the time

Reactions: 8
God they are a load of greedy people, they cant do anything for Charity without getting something for themselves. Why do they need ten tubs of Christmas chocolates and I know they said some tubs would go to charity but I didn't see any going in the food bank basket!

Reactions: 21
How much do you want to bet he threw a fit because he didn’t win

• Haha
Reactions: 26
6091F098-93DA-4721-AC87-E6BAC35A9D53.jpeg

someone on Reddit was asking why there was nobody to great Nella rose when she came out of the jungle and my first thought to this comment was our Ana would 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So we have just basically payed for the food bank with how many adverts were in her latest video.
That green jacket is horrendous :sick: and the bodysuit will be taking itself to the washing machine soon 🤣
She is such a clatty girl, why doesn't she change her clothes?!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
honestly if i had to deal with that in my local tesco i’d be going insane, just someone loudly walking around with a camera and getting in everyone’s way? absolutely NO social awareness

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The way they're just running around that Tesco screeching about instant mash and tinned soup and getting in everyone's way :mad: I'm surprised no one had a go at them

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She will probably claim tax relief on the donation and will still complain about paying her tax bill next month.
I agree that the timing was terrible. Would be better to do on a Saturday night when it is quiet. Although Atticus was ill - the loudest ill person ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At least Ana was actually giving information about the charity and not being greedy. Julie and Atticus didn’t given a duck until she said they could get stuff for themselves at the end and then they got all excited. Atticus deffo threw a fit that he didn’t win. Julie was trying to tell him to put the tins in carefully and he was just throwing stuff. I know he’s a product of his environment but he’s such a greedy attention seeking child.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.