Anastasia Kingsnorth #73 is it a bird, is it a plane? No! It’s Anastasia taking a shot in pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Byron has split with lewis again, wonder what he thought about Ana and her obsession with Byron

Reactions: 2
I see Byron has split with lewis again, wonder what he thought about Ana and her obsession with Byron
Where did you see that? I can’t keep up with this boy 😅 shouldn’t make his relationship so public if it’s unstable

Reactions: 3
Did she say "Callum organised little dessert shop to GIVE me some desserts"

Why the f was Mollie there? Loool

Reactions: 13
Ana mentions in the vlog that Saffron was on her way but then Saff never turns up. How nice to change plans last minute as disappoint her “bff” on her actual birthday.

EDIT: Haz told Ana she needed to put some hand soaps in her bathrooms but Ana had none. Imagine a guest having to point out there’s no soap in your bathroom? Something tells me Ana was happy to live in a soapless bathroom BECAUSE SHE DOESNT WASH HER HANDS 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Yes she did. How greedy is she?
View attachment 2527532
Ana obviously sees nothing wrong with her ridiculously greedy attitude.
They should have said no if you'd like something pay for it never mind "callum organised for them to GIVE me desserts" no just no
Unbelievably cheeky should have been shown the door.
---
Ana mentions in the vlog that Saffron was on her way but then Saff never turns up. How nice to change plans last minute as disappoint her “bff” on her actual birthday.

EDIT: Haz told Ana she needed to put some hand soaps in her bathrooms but Ana had none. Imagine a guest having to point out there’s no soap in your bathroom? Something tells me Ana was happy to live in a soapless bathroom BECAUSE SHE DOESNT WASH HER HANDS 🤮
At no point should a guest need to ask for soap in the bathrooms particularly when 1 person lives there.
If ever their was proof she doesn't wash her hands that's it

Reactions: 5
her friends offering to deep clean her apartment...are you not mortified baby take a hint!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
The amount of stuff she was gifted ‘for her birthday’ in the latest vlog makes me feel sick. Pure and utter gluttony the entire way through.

Reactions: 19
her friends offering to deep clean her apartment...are you not mortified baby take a hint!
Oh ana this is how you know your apartment is gross when visitors tell you to buy soap and offer to deep clean 😱
Time to clean it properly not fluffing a cushion and calling that cleaning purely to get content
Sooner or later people will just stop going over if she doesn't pull it together.

Reactions: 34

I didn’t pick up on the fact Saffron never appeared omg. Sucky behaviour. She was in the party clips so I guess she just showed up for that bit

That’s actually so grim. How can you have no hand soap in your house ffs

Reactions: 9

She mentioned in a video she doesn’t like the fact Julie tells her to wash her hands after the toilet because she does it and is old enough

Clearly you don’t stas. Maybe her health issue was worms….

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.