Anastasia Kingsnorth #73 is it a bird, is it a plane? No! It’s Anastasia taking a shot in pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Callum’s bday card was definitely referring to why her cleaner didn’t return, dirty cow

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh please ‘obsessed’ the two white chicks probably don’t even know the meaning of the word. He probably said,
“hi alien, sorry em Ana”
then she got the dodgy gnashers out all on show and probably had an orgasm on the spot.

Oh please ‘obsessed’ the two white chicks probably don’t even know the meaning of the word. He probably said,
“hi alien, sorry em Ana”
then she got the dodgy gnashers out all on show and probably had an orgasm on the spot.
Jus to clarify that what I said wasn’t verbatim. They made out like he is/was obsessed (in the low-key way that that word is used a lot now), but I can’t remember if they used that word.

They were also definitely exaggerating because I’m pretty sure Ana called him a “silver fox” - if it’s Dean Gaffney, she needs her eyes testing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s definitely still there, watch at 17.26
Bloody hell my mistake 😂 I have no excuses aside from perhaps being in such disgust I covered my eyes and guessed the time to make sure I didn't have to see any more and risk losing my lunch 😂

Reactions: 2
They’re claiming that a silver-haired actor from a TV show in his 50s who’s fairly attractive and was at the Pride of Britain Awards is obsessed with Ana from a previous time he met her and Saffron, and when Saffron saw him again at PoB, he wouldn’t stop asking about Ana. Ana said he’d probably kiss him; Saffron said she’d stop her because he’s too old. Wonder who it is or if it’s a load of lies.
Philip Schofield !!!!

I supposed they have things in common , both like gay guys 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Still don’t get why she’s celebrated her 23rd like it’s her 21st! That party looks like my worst nightmare with all the fake friends and users there just for show.

Reactions: 30
This is all i could get from the card shot cannot make out what that is but i just know it’s something disgusting
don’t tell me it’s a used pad. I’m still traumatised by that

• Sick
Reactions: 9
This is all i could get from the card shot cannot make out what that is but i just know it’s something disgusting
The text says 'I wiped my arse on it' so I'm guessing that's what the smear is meant to be

Reactions: 3
As if she hasnt had enough gifted to her she appears to have scrounged a free trip to universal! Not by whitefox by the look of it and don't recognise any names but surprise surprise the legally obliged gifted is ridiculously small you can't even see it

Enough is enough ana the greed is disgusting at this point I bet she couldn't name the last thing she paid in full for

• Angry
Reactions: 19
So Byron’s birthday gift was actually a free press trip she was gifted and she just didn’t want to go alone? Great friend

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So Byron’s birthday gift was actually a free press trip she was gifted and she just didn’t want to go alone? Great friend
She’s just trying to get him alone!
- - -
I doubt there’s actual tit in that card! I think I have seen a similar one.
I think her party in Menagarie must have been professionally filmed. It seems to be a thing that a lot of influencers do. You would think it was her 30th by the way that she behaved.

Ok this is going to be a very niche comment but I’ve been listening to a ghost podcast on Spotify called The Battersea Poltergeist and the lady they interview on there sounds so much like anas nan - it’s all I hear when this lady talks 🤣🤣

• Haha
Ok this is going to be a very niche comment but I’ve been listening to a ghost podcast on Spotify called The Battersea Poltergeist and the lady they interview on there sounds so much like anas nan - it’s all I hear when this lady talks 🤣🤣
Off topic but - Is that Joel I spy in your profile pic 🧐😂 love it if so!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dean gaffney don’t I’m howling😭 just says it all that one of the only blokes she can pull is dean bloody gaffney😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.