Anastasia Kingsnorth #73 is it a bird, is it a plane? No! It’s Anastasia taking a shot in pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I just looked at her companies house for the first time, I knew these influencers earn ridiculously money but 2 million in the bank is mental
that’s not what she has in her bank, those accounts aren’t an accurate reflection of what’s in her bank acct really

I’m sorry but she needs to start looking after herself! This looks exactly like I was at the end of lockdown, too much alcohol, terrible diet and not enough movement! Swollen and puffy!

It’s giving. Slug.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t follow her Instagram but I look at it occasionally and every single time I read her grid post captions, I do the biggest eye roll because I just know she’s copied them from another influencer. She’s literally never thought or said anything original in her life, has she.

She’s still doing those plaits that looked nice on Libby - they look absolutely ridiculous on Ana but somehow she can’t see that. Must be nice, actually, to be that oblivious.

Oh, and of course she’s got an iced coffee even though… doesn’t she not like it? I can’t keep up.

Reactions: 15
I know it’s not her personal account but 2,167,000 in her business account is still mental
That is also not what is in her business account haha. I'm sure there are accountants on here who can give you a detailed breakdown but companies house accounts aren't even close to what someone's business has in there bank.

If you give this a read you'll see what I mean. There is no '2.1 million' in the bank lol

Last edited:
Anyone listened to Anna and saffrons latest podcast episode? Could easily play take a shot every time you hear friends with benefits being mentioned 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She deffo broke up with him just to have a reason to talk about an ex
It's also probably the reason they got together.... so they could break up.

That is also not what is in her business account haha. I'm sure there are accountants on here who can give you a detailed breakdown but companies house accounts aren't even close to what someone's business has in there bank.

If you give this a read you'll see what I mean. There is no '2.1 million' in the bank lol
If it shows as an asset and Cash in the Bank, then yes - at that point, there would be that money literally sitting in the business account. If not, it's false accounting.

What she should be doing is paying herself a wage from that business (and probably paying her mother too...) so it all goes through the business. She can't just withdraw from the business account for personal stuff, it all has to be accounted for. She could give herself a bonus, though - but it would have to go through and be taxed, etc. Hopefully she's got a good accountant to help her too.

Reactions: 2
Oh, and of course she’s got an iced coffee even though… doesn’t she not like it? I can’t keep up
She has actively said numerous times that she doesn’t like coffee, but is trying to force herself because it’s a ‘social thing to like’ 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has actively said numerous times that she doesn’t like coffee, but is trying to force herself because it’s a ‘social thing to like’ 😅
didn't saff also used to hate coffee and now she's all over it... not a single brain cell shared between them

Reactions: 14
Yeah her photos don’t look like this

Attachments

Reactions: 3
why is it that no matter what she wears she manages to make it look super cheap, like it's the worst or the worst from somewhere like shein 😬

Reactions: 25
Yeah her photos don’t look like this
She's about to burst into tears there
How many times do we need to say if you don't like alcohol don't drink it
It's getting ridiculous and all to fit in with her not friends.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.