Anastasia Kingsnorth #73 is it a bird, is it a plane? No! It’s Anastasia taking a shot in pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you all that it’s disgusting that she got so much gifted for her birthday. She didn’t even mention the name or business of the person who made the cake which was gifted.
The only reason that you suddenly have 45 ‘friends’ Ana is because it’s free food and alcohol!
Piccadilly Gardens is a tit hole! You’d think she was in Times Square!

Reactions: 29
Your 45 ‘friends’ are grifters, hanging on because you pay for everything or they get all the free handouts from your frankly disgusting gifted life.
I wonder how many will stick around when your gravy train dries up and the post room in your building is not providing?

Reactions: 22
It’s just her entitlement which really fucks me off

Like… she expects it and doesn’t seem grateful.

She also can’t speak properly either - there was something on her video which just didn’t make sense (but 2bh I cba to go rewatch)

Embarrassing.

The staff in that escapologist bar and other place … feel sorry they had to work for Stas and her Easter crew. Did they even give consent to be on camera - that poor lady carrying the bday shot cake.

Reactions: 11
She has “45 friends” because everyone is her “bestie”, and didn’t she have parties the last couple of years with the really bad black stripe outfits? Lies ain’t truthing and clearly ain’t getting any more mature as she ages.

A lot of them were Casa girls from Love Island where they're all clearly just trying to scrape off each others tiny bit of fame and stay relevant

Reactions: 22
Not her friends hinting that her apartment is filthy by offering to help her clean it 💀 and it’s official, she doesn’t wash her hands after using the toilet because she has no soap in there 🤢 our stinky Stas

• Sick
Reactions: 29
her friends offering to deep clean her apartment...are you not mortified baby take a hint!
Why on earth does someone with that much money (and that filthy) not hire a cleaner?!? Either daily to keep on top of things or a weekly big clean?

Reactions: 16
Why on earth does someone with that much money (and that filthy) not hire a cleaner?!? Either daily to keep on top of things or a weekly big clean?
She had one once but her and Freya were laughing about something that they did that stopped her coming back

Reactions: 20
Shame she can’t be gifted a fun personality and a bit of much needed humility. She’s a greedy person who got lucky and has never had to work a day in her life, like mother like daughter. She’s not progressed either, unlike say Saffron who has ventured out of YouTube to actually accept opportunities. Totally talentless and vapid. The podcast is so funny to me it’s overhyped and for what? Two spoilt brats talking about their experience with players? Wow revolutionary.

P.S. moon face landing incoming

5BA7414F-3617-4BB7-9C46-6D7995DBCBB8.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Lol at them going out for Safrron birthday in Ibiza. All the girls getting the hot guys and Ana being left with the scrap. And just kissed him just because 😬

I don't know if this has been mentioned already but I was just almost sick. Skip to 18.35 of her birthday vlog. The guy kisses her on the cheek and she FULLY turns for the kiss as he (probably thankfully) turns away. Tongue about to come out and the lot. Why is she like this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
They’re claiming that a silver-haired actor from a TV show in his 50s who’s fairly attractive and was at the Pride of Britain Awards is obsessed with Ana from a previous time he met her and Saffron, and when Saffron saw him again at PoB, he wouldn’t stop asking about Ana. Ana said he’d probably kiss him; Saffron said she’d stop her because he’s too old. Wonder who it is or if it’s a load of lies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
their podcast is really giving the same energy as my last two brain cells communicating

• Haha
I don't know if this has been mentioned already but I was just almost sick. Skip to 18.35 of her birthday vlog. The guy kisses her on the cheek and she FULLY turns for the kiss as he (probably thankfully) turns away. Tongue about to come out and the lot. Why is she like this.
Has that been cut out? 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They’re claiming that a silver-haired actor from a TV show in his 50s who’s fairly attractive and was at the Pride of Britain Awards is obsessed with Ana from a previous time he met her and Saffron, and when Saffron saw him again at PoB, he wouldn’t stop asking about Ana. Ana said he’d probably kiss him; Saffron said she’d stop her because he’s too old. Wonder who it is or if it’s a load of lies.
i'm on getty images checking lol, I'm sure Saffron & Ana have mentioned this before but can't remember where.

edited to say I see one & him being after Ana I can see Dean Gaffney.
Apparently not in his 50s but they couldve got age wrong. Only others it could be are Michael Sheen(no chance) John Thomson

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Dean Gaffney it is as he also follows her on Insta
Christ, that’s not really something to brag about, is it. I’ve heard he goes after young women all the time. Interesting that he didn’t try it on with Saffron - as much as I can’t stand Saffron, she’s not desperate in the same way Ana is. Creeps like DG can probably tell they’ll get somewhere with Ana (not that her desperation justifies their creepiness - definitely not).

I have a theory that they never actually answer questions like, “Who’s the most famous person that’s slid into your DMs?” because their answers—if they told the truth—would be underwhelming and embarrassing. But they make out it’s the opposite, like it’d be shocking and scandalous. Yeah, right.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.