Anastasia Kingsnorth #73 is it a bird, is it a plane? No! It’s Anastasia taking a shot in pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
more realistic photo….
The “ex boyfriend”
must be crying into his coco pops seeing the absolute treasure he’s lost.
This is shameful, Ana trying to do “sexy” makes my toes curl in embarrassment for her.
IMG_4454.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She looks like she’s put weight on, her terrible diet is catching up with her 😳

Reactions: 6
Wtf she look like? She looks like a desperate mother in her 40s trying to look good but looks trashy!
Anna, love, I get that you’re trying to fit in with all your vain, beauty obsessed, cement building make up and “sexy” outfits friends, but seriously please just dress to the correct sizing for your breasts. It can’t be easy having them at two obvious different sizes but these “sexy” clothes aren’t doing you any favours. If you value yourself, please consider what I’ve said. Also, it’s okay to not like alcohol. My sister has endometriosis and she can’t touch alcohol even after her many many many surgeries, so please also consider limiting alcohol.

I know I sound like an old fossil saying these things but trust me Anna, you will feel so much more comfortable and confident if you just dress to your size ☺

Reactions: 12
I think her issue is that she does want a boyfriend, desperately; but the kind of boyfriend she wants, she can’t get/have sadly. I then think she tries to mask this by pretending it’s her, and that she’s far too independent/not ready.
Absolutely right. If some musclebound influencer type would give her the time of day she’d be all over him like a rash and there’d be no mention of independence then.

Reactions: 9
No offence but she just can’t pull off the look she goes for…she’s just not that pretty to carry all that heavy makeup and hair and baddie outfits it just looks weird

Reactions: 17
She looks best when she strips it all back. She needs to ditch the eyelashes, the muddy contour, the blush in the middle of her face. The Pamela Anderson updos. The boobs out is overdone now. She needs to try other looks but is probs too thirsty to do so.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.