Anastasia Kingsnorth #73 is it a bird, is it a plane? No! It’s Anastasia taking a shot in pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really not coming across well on that podcast is she? I’ve only listened to it for the first time the last few days so I’m probably repeating people on here but it’s sooo obvious Saffron doesn’t like her, like cut ties then no one gives a duck if you’re friends or not?

Ana sounds desperate too she will get with literally anyone to feel validated.

Reactions: 20
She’s very quiet on Instagram at the moment isn’t she? Or am I just not seeing her stories when she uploads?😅 if I didn’t follow Byron I wouldn’t have even known she’s just been to America

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she asked “Is that real?!” as if ANYONE (other than her) would ever do that.
Why tf would she find it funny if there was actual tit on the card. That’s disgusting. She just laughs at anything because her friends do

Reactions: 11
Her hygiene is disgusting not washing her hands after she goes to the toilet!!? What excuse is there to not wash your hands!? and then she’ll go and prepare food I feel sick thinking about it. No idea how anyone feels comfortable eating at her place knowing her hygiene is this awful.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
She’s very quiet on Instagram at the moment isn’t she? Or am I just not seeing her stories when she uploads?😅 if I didn’t follow Byron I wouldn’t have even known she’s just been to America
No you aren’t blocked, she’s hardly putting anything up

Reactions: 1
Really not sure if anyone else will find this amusing 😂 but I just had the podcast playing in the background (dont judge, i’ve ran out of podcasts), and there was an ad break but the little spotify thumbnail image didn’t update, so this is what I saw lol
IMG_0029.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
her tits are literally spilling out of this outfit😭wear clothes your size ana it’s not that hard. so called “fashion influencer”🙄
We need a compilation of all the times she’s worn an outfit with her tits spilling out. It looks so stupid that it’s hilarious 😂

Reactions: 15
When she was saying how byron told her to go bed when he was gonna be sick after the night out and she said ‘I was like fine then I won’t help my drunk friend I’ll go to bed’ oh shut up Ana seriously you don’t have to do EVERYTHING with your mates he’s an adult and if he wants to throw up in peace let him. Imagine you’re sat there feeling sick and you’ve got her there being insufferable trying to save the day. I think I’d push her out the door and lock it. She’s so annoying it’s a joke.

Reactions: 33
When she says she looks 'gross' in the middle of the night footage, I actually thought that was the best she's looked in a while

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We need a compilation of all the times she’s worn an outfit with her tits spilling out. It looks so stupid that it’s hilarious 😂
We also need a compilation of the amount of times she has worn a completely black outfit for her first outing in a hot country with the next clip of her saying ‘I’m sweating my tits off, I didn’t realise how hot it was going to be today because of the AC in our room’ 🙄🙄 girl don’t act like you don’t have the local weather information on your iPhone like the rest of us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That dress with her tits poking out was actually horrendous. Find it sad that she could’ve gone to Thailand with Tanesha her only genuine friend and done something different and original but she’d rather go to LA yet again on a brand trip to be with precious Byron. Don’t think backpacking is for her though she only did it to follow the crowd yet again.
Actually enjoying Jasmine Clough’s travel videos it’s a lot more interesting than anything Ana is doing.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.