Anastasia Kingsnorth #73 is it a bird, is it a plane? No! It’s Anastasia taking a shot in pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh cover the bottom of your boob you trollop!!! She looks like she's wearing a shimmery condom 😂
Screenshot_20231027_210923_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks like she smells of a ham butty that’s been left out in the heat for too long

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m her age and it baffles me how much alcohol she drinks and that she thinks it’s a huge flex, actually embarrassing and gross. get a hobby

Reactions: 29
That clip with the heart tiered cake all melted all over the bed stand. What a disgusting waste of food, hard work and someone’s time - actually, more fool whoever gifted these twats that elaborate cake, because they don’t care. Makes me feel sick how the average person has to pay the best part of £50 for a cake like that, yet these ungrateful freeloaders get it all handed to them with no appreciation.
---
Also, I feel she’s trolling us at this point 😭

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Also, why has she changed the video title from "they surprised us with WHO?" To then saying its Megan thee Stallion? Oh yeah. Views. She really thinks everyone cares doesn't she 😂

Reactions: 4
That clip with the heart tiered cake all melted all over the bed stand. What a disgusting waste of food, hard work and someone’s time - actually, more fool whoever gifted these twats that elaborate cake, because they don’t care. Makes me feel sick how the average person has to pay the best part of £50 for a cake like that, yet these ungrateful freeloaders get it all handed to them with no appreciation.
---
Also, I feel she’s trolling us at this point 😭
It was left there by the brand, but I don’t get how it could suddenly melt and collapse! Ana said that she had some so I assume that she took a chunk out of the middle or bottom layer. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
It was left there by the brand, but I don’t get how it could suddenly melt and collapse! Ana said that she had some so I assume that she took a chunk out of the middle or bottom layer. 🤦🏼‍♀️
She probably went straight in with her hands and as you said took a chunk from the bottom half causing it to fall.
Seemed to have spared the carpet luckily.

Reactions: 7
Also, why has she changed the video title from "they surprised us with WHO?" To then saying its Megan thee Stallion? Oh yeah. Views. She really thinks everyone cares doesn't she 😂
She’s changed it again loool to the truth about influencer trips in LA or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I take it she’s not doing the usual “what I got for my birthday” video this year??? Tbh I’m kinda glad bc I never understood them anyway, especially when she’d say “I’m not doing this to brag etc”, then why are you doing it?? It’s like going into big brother not wanting the cash prize at the end. Like just be honest (lookingforlewys was when he did it one time) and say you’re showing off everything you got

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.