Anastasia Kingsnorth #73 is it a bird, is it a plane? No! It’s Anastasia taking a shot in pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got 5 minutes into that vlog before I had to switch off - her bragging about all the free stuff she’s been handed, literally makes me feel sick

Reactions: 14
I got 5 minutes into that vlog before I had to switch off - her bragging about all the free stuff she’s been handed, literally makes me feel sick
A box full of gifts including fake tan and a full cake for a pair of unknown nobodies??
Sat out in the open on the night stand no less.

Why?

The fact that she was obsessing over the fake tan and saying she definitely needs to use it as she looked transparent
Let's get this right if she doesn't look oranger than an oompah loompah then it won't do and needs applying again

The clip of her from the previous night doesn't look that bad but in the majority of the vlog she looks like a different person make up, filters and tan for you

Reactions: 3
her tits are literally spilling out of this outfit😭wear clothes your size ana it’s not that hard. so called “fashion influencer”🙄
She said she borrowed it from another girl on the trip but Ana I don’t think this girl is the same size chest as you?! 😂

Reactions: 11
She and that horror Joolie are the least deserving of their online 'fan base' what do they actually do? What does Joolie do for her eight hours of work each day - how does she fill her time? All they seem to do is be gifted goods and services left, right and centre and act smug about it? They just got lucky, not had to work a day in their lives and exploit their young, impressionable brother and son to fund their pay cheques. So bizarre. I'd love to observe them get up for work, work a full day of work, then travel home and cook/do chores etc. They don't know the half of it, and they will never know or have a work ethic - their lives are routine and they will never progress in their 'careers' it's just so funny to me, all they do is grab, grab and grab some more free things from companies and give nothing back. So wrong.

Reactions: 17
Notice how she had to get in there that Byron was wearing a thong and then he corrected her anyway!

Reactions: 1
She never gets it right with outfits!! Why can't she just wear her correct size, sorry but she's not a size 6 anymore like she probs was when she was younger. She has a womanly figure and big boobs that need support
She doesn’t suit the outfits either. It’s so obvious she wears them to seem like a “baddie” and she wears them super tight so everyone can see her boobs. Just be comfortable ana, forget what you look like to other people

Reactions: 15
I don't know if this has been mentioned already but I was just almost sick. Skip to 18.35 of her birthday vlog. The guy kisses her on the cheek and she FULLY turns for the kiss as he (probably thankfully) turns away. Tongue about to come out and the lot. Why is she like this.
It was 17:25 and yeah she did. Slowed it down lol

I've also realised she always has a drink or bottle in her hand because she can't dance and wants to be less awkward

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I don’t know anyone else that wears tight clothes and shows off her boobs so much, yet has so little sex appeal at the same time as our Stas 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.