Anastasia Kingsnorth #73 is it a bird, is it a plane? No! It’s Anastasia taking a shot in pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Ana could dress up to look sexy on Halloween but end up looking genuinely terrifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The clip with her and Byron in the bathroom 🤢 the copying his quirks, the fake manc accent, the trying to be cool & flirty. MY TOES ARE CURLING.

Her boob was spilling out the side of that top too, it just wasn’t working. She actively said she knows some tops don’t work with her boobs but she was ‘going to make it work’. You shouldn’t have Ana.

Reactions: 18
She actually made Vegas look boring, endless clips of her eating burgers.. like back home then Ana? Her tits were holding on for dear life in all of the outfits, she really needs to start wearing some nice tops.

Reactions: 3
Someone please talk about that horrible jaded set she wore with the jorts!!!
Honestly the worst outfit she’s ever worn potentially 😭 the way she said she finally found a top that fits her boobs, but they were absolutely stuffed in!

Reactions: 18
Honestly the worst outfit she’s ever worn potentially 😭 the way she said she finally found a top that fits her boobs, but they were absolutely stuffed in!
I nearly cried with laughter when she said that, her boobs were out the sides!! I don’t know how that doesn’t hurt so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No WHAT THE duck. I can’t believe Byron let her go out in Vegas in that denim co-ord that top was SO ill fitting her boobs were oozing out of the side under her arm pits it looked bleeping terrible

And he lied also when he said her earrings looked fine with the top too. Big silver buckle on the neck of the top and GOLD square dangly earrings ??? The whole thing just looked awful and Byron really should of told her (respectfully as her friend) but he just re assured her she looked fine 😂

Reactions: 15
OMG her outfit was soooo bad!! It did not fit her at all. I bet her friends purposely do not tell her because they want her to look stupid. She’s gonna look back and regret all these outfits she’s worn. Can’t she see herself that her boobs are literally spilling out of the sides of her top and that it doesn’t fit?? It’s not a good look ana, people will mock you behind your back

Reactions: 13
i can’t believe she seriously stood there and said “for once it actually fits my boobs”??? like no it quite clearly doesn’t?? they’re literally escaping out the sides 😭😭🤣
IMG_3248.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
My god I think that’s the worst outfit yet and that’s saying something. She looks ridiculous

Reactions: 36
When her prefrontal cortex fully develops, she’s going to be cringing so hard at all these “fits” she’s worn recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i’ve never commented on this app in my life but after seeing that HORRIFIC outfit she wore in her vlog i needed to come and read some of the comments because MY GOD that’s the worst outfit i’ve ever seen in my 23 years😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.