Anastasia Kingsnorth #73 is it a bird, is it a plane? No! It’s Anastasia taking a shot in pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanesha and Nanny’s presents won hands down cause they love and know her best.. even Julie’s were fine. Would actually hate it if someone bought me a £90 candle, those figures are also horrendous. I looked on that website they’re so expensive for something so ugly I don’t see the appeal?

Reactions: 27
Yeah, those figures are ugly as hell, and are literally just tit rich people spend their money on because they already own everything they could possibly need/want. 🤢

Reactions: 21
Why doesn’t Ana set her camera higher up for the podcast like all I look at is her double chin (and saffrons teeth lmao)

Reactions: 11
Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 15.46.24.png

I don't undderstand why in the world someone would want this, let alone get emotional over it ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I swear that present from Byron seems like a parent and child keep sake, like a child sat on their parent’s lap, very odd for him to buy her that

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I swear that present from Byron seems like a parent and child keep sake, like a child sat on their parent’s lap, very odd for him to buy her that
i was literally thinking that, you'd get a mum and baby that, or dad and baby... not a single 23 year old living her CEOOOO bad witch best life..

Reactions: 8
So true, she will do anything even if it’s degrading her. Does she have no respect for herself to stand up for herself?? Surely she knows that this isn’t funny and they treat her like dirt

Not only are the greasy gang disgusting but they are WEIRD. Their sense of humour is so childish and no one acts like that at their age. Who would laugh over a pic of ana naked? It’s not even funny
I can’t get over how weird that entire group is. I don’t watch their videos much but Byron and Ana in Flossie’s video… so many moments where I was just in shock at some of the things they say and do. So immature!

Reactions: 17
Those earrings from Mollie will never be used because 'bad witch' Ana is scared to have her ears pierced 🤭
Not only does she not have her ears pierced but she also wears gold jewellery, not silver 😂 Mollie would have been safer getting her a candle like everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
😂😂😂 imagine opening a present from your ‘best’ friend and it’s a pair of earrings but you don’t have your ears pierced 😂 you can’t write this tit
To be honest I don’t have my ears pierced and I have been bought earrings multiple times by people… people just assume that every girl has them pierced. It’s quite annoying 😂

Reactions: 5
Those Kaws figures are something rich people buy because they have everything else - so of course Ana has seen millionaires with in on their shelves and thinks it's a symbol of success.

Like the saying goes, what do you buy someone who has everything?...

Reactions: 15
I'm not trying to sound like a pick me here but I think it's equally wrong for Ana to be walking/lounging around fully naked in front of her friends, whether they're close or not that's just a bit much. She's basically exposing herself to someone which I would personally find really uncomfortable, if it was on the other foot and Byron was the one doing that it would definitely be frowned upon as he's a guy. It shouldn't be accepted because Ana id a woman it's still just as grim. Having said that it doesn't give Byron the right to take photos of her and send them to people, that's equally as violating. If it makes him uncomfortable he needs to have a word not take photos to be petty and immature. They're both in the wrong!
---
I'm not trying to sound like a pick me here but I think it's equally wrong for Ana to be walking/lounging around fully naked in front of her friends, whether they're close or not that's just a bit much. She's basically exposing herself to someone which I would personally find really uncomfortable, if it was on the other foot and Byron was the one doing that it would definitely be frowned upon as he's a guy. It shouldn't be accepted because Ana id a woman it's still just as grim. Having said that it doesn't give Byron the right to take photos of her and send them to people, that's equally as violating. If it makes him uncomfortable he needs to have a word not take photos to be petty and immature. They're both in the wrong!
Disclaimer
This is just my opinion, I'm not justifying Byron's actions, it's never okay to take photos of someone without their consent let alone send them to people ❤

Reactions: 25
It feels like Byron fully knows that Ana has a massive soft spot for him, so he does whatever he likes to her and takes advantage of that soft spot. She’ll never turn around and tell him to duck off, though God, I seriously wish she would! 🙃

Reactions: 36
It feels like Byron fully knows that Ana has a massive soft spot for him, so he does whatever he likes to her and takes advantage of that soft spot. She’ll never turn around and tell him to duck off, though God, I seriously wish she would! 🙃
he’s fully exploiting her and it’s so gross. she has NO BACKBONE and he has NO BOUNDARIES so it’s a match made in hell. what does he have to do to finally make her realise how scummy and disgusting he is???? she’s degrading herself for his attention and he’s loving it. stand up, stas! STAND UP!

Reactions: 22
he’s fully exploiting her and it’s so gross. she has NO BACKBONE and he has NO BOUNDARIES so it’s a match made in hell. what does he have to do to finally make her realise how scummy and disgusting he is???? she’s degrading herself for his attention and he’s loving it. stand up, stas! STAND UP!
She doesn’t have any boundaries! We have to set our own boundaries in life and can’t really be upset if people cross them if people aren’t aware of them. Freya lives with him, but she probably doesn’t parade around naked and seems to have way more about her. I can’t really figure Byron out. I don’t think he is a bad person. He does tit and stupid things like we all do. They may not be the right friends for her or it may just be her neediness that makes them look like they are mocking her or taking advantage of her. She subconsciously allows them to do what they are doing.
It’s such a complex thing. I think she has major identity issues and all of this ‘bad witch CEO’ stuff is a cover for her insecurities. I think it will take this influencer thing ending or some other breakdown for her to admit who she really is and how she really feels.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ana’s friendship with that Molly from Love Island really gives off social climber vibes on Molly’s part to me. They’re supposedly really good friends (I know Ana exaggerates her friendship with everybody, but still), but Molly has only been on Ana’s channel once before, and this is the first time she’s given her a birthday present. She really doesn’t seem like she’d fit in with Ana’s friends at all (which is probably a compliment to Molly, to be honest). Molly, in actuality, doesn’t even know Ana well enough to know she doesn’t have her ears pierced, and even if she did, she wears gold jewellery. I’ve never met Ana and even I know that?

But Ana has way more followers than her… 🤔 I think that’s what Molly sees. I mean, she was willing to go back on Love Island despite knowing that a lot of the public disliked her (I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with that). She seems like an opportunist to me. I mean, they all are (influencers, I mean), but yeah.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.