Anastasia Kingsnorth #73 is it a bird, is it a plane? No! It’s Anastasia taking a shot in pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanisha’s presents were the best because they were thoughtful. Must be difficult when Ana is so well off and buys extravagant gifts like Adele tickets to not feel like you have to spend loads in return. Even that £90 candle from jake jamie was OTT for a 23rd bday in my opinion.

Reactions: 44
Ughh Ana having an orgasm over Byrons Birthday present was absolutely pathetic! Half the video was on that one gift , of course he’s going to buy something expensive you literally buy his attention and gifted him a trip to vegas to see Adele😒😒😒😒

Reactions: 28
She probably sleeps naked around Byron in the Hooe he'll get into bed with her but instead he's violating her with probably the least flattering pictures of her to share about and take the piss. I bet they've all ripped shreds out of her behind her back. You can imagine the Greasy Gang getting right off on it. Nasty fuckers. Definitely won't just be the group chat. They'll be being shared amongst them privately. Bet they take pics of other stuff around her flat too. It's actually a crime surely. But definitely bullying.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
She probably sleeps naked around Byron in the Hooe he'll get into bed with her but instead he's violating her with probably the least flattering pictures of her to share about and take the piss. I bet they've all ripped shreds out of her behind her back. You can imagine the Greasy Gang getting right off on it. Nasty fuckers. Definitely won't just be the group chat. They'll be being shared amongst them privately. Bet they take pics of other stuff around her flat too. It's actually a crime surely. But definitely bullying.
But why is she walking around naked in front of her friends?! I’m not saying that it’s okay, but I don’t get the impression that she has ever told Byron not to take pictures of her. She shouldn’t have to do it but if someone crosses her boundaries she should let them know.
It’s so messed up because she has a huge crush on him, but he’s not into her. I hate the thought of her behaving this way with the wrong person and it going very wrong. 😐

Reactions: 16
Did BFF Freya not get her a present?
Yeah she gave her a blazer 😂 iykyk
---
It’s very evident that the fixation over byron is back in full swing. I genuinely think Ana has it in her head that it’s gonna end up being like a Disney fairytale love story. In the end they get together, yeah they may have relationships inbetween but they are meant to be together. You can just tell she goes to sleep at night making up those fake scenarios in her head. Byron doesn’t want her. If he did he would have been with her by now. I really think she needs to let it go. Just focus on yourself ana. Find who ANA is. duck the greasy gang cos they laugh at you behind your back.

Reactions: 19
Those earrings from Mollie will never be used because 'bad witch' Ana is scared to have her ears pierced 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I genuinely do believe you should be able to walk around or sleep naked in your own house with people you regard as friends around you. Byron isn't a heterosexual male. It's like being around your female friends.(regardless of her fancying him) and not have to even think for one second that someone might take sneaky pics and share them about with people who weren't there.
It sounds a bit like victim shaming.
If he has a problem with her being naked then he should tell her to put some clothes on.

Reactions: 5
The woman lacks ambition and direction, she doesn’t know where she’s going with life, just bumbling along earning far too much and grabbing everything for free on her way. She is going to have big regrets when she matures. No evidence of her taking on any big career move, or anything of the like. You’re 23 Ana, you’re in your prime and should be jumping at the opportunities handed to you as luck has put you in a very fortunate position. The greasy gang and her are stuck at age 15 very cringe.

Reactions: 10
There’s no reason ana can’t wear loungewear/ pyjamas shorts with a crop top instead of being naked. Like there is literally no reason to be naked around your mates. I’m slightly younger than Ana and went travelling with my mates and even when we were really hot we could still wear thin loungewear shorts and one of those loungewear bras from primark. Like we don’t care about seeing each other boobs if we are getting changed lmao but we don’t need to chill naked. It’s especially weird as Ana was annoyed that he was taking photos to her. Yes, Byron is in the wrong but she could easily prevent it by being dressed. Or, a better idea would be getting new friends who actually respect her.

Reactions: 37
She'll do anything to fit in with the greasy gang, it's the whole reason she moved to Manchester in the first place
So true, she will do anything even if it’s degrading her. Does she have no respect for herself to stand up for herself?? Surely she knows that this isn’t funny and they treat her like dirt

Not only are the greasy gang disgusting but they are WEIRD. Their sense of humour is so childish and no one acts like that at their age. Who would laugh over a pic of ana naked? It’s not even funny

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Her place must stink, people trying to tell herself something again by buying her so many candles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
😂😂😂 imagine opening a present from your ‘best’ friend and it’s a pair of earrings but you don’t have your ears pierced 😂 you can’t write this tit

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Ana's maths saying this is her 9th birthday haul but then saying her first one was when she 14.

14, 15, 16, 17,18, 19, 20 , 21, 22, 23 adds up to 10 Stas babe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even though she had ‘barely any makeup on’ she looked much better than when she wears those ridiculous half lashes. They just look like she has a clump of lashes missing with those on

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.