Anastasia Kingsnorth #73 is it a bird, is it a plane? No! It’s Anastasia taking a shot in pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she insist on only wearing cheap trashy clothing? She has money but exclusively shops at PLT?? I’ve never seen her in a nice normal outfit.

I bet her plans of living at Saffron’s for the month of January will fall through. Swear Saff always bails on their plans. Can’t see her putting up with Ana for a full month.
the designer bags with the cheap tatty clothes she wears is not giving what she thinks it is 🥴🤢

Reactions: 4
Is it just me, but however she does her hair it never really suits her face? theres always something that feels off? Is it the middle parting, or the ridiculous eyelashes, i have no clue, but theres always something not quite right
I actually thought her late night hair when it had fallen out to waves looked quite nice, but it was hitting her face all wrong. I think her cut is drawing attention to parts of her face that aren't her best and it's making her look worse

Reactions: 9
Why does she insist on only wearing cheap trashy clothing? She has money but exclusively shops at PLT?? I’ve never seen her in a nice normal outfit.

I bet her plans of living at Saffron’s for the month of January will fall through. Swear Saff always bails on their plans. Can’t see her putting up with Ana for a full month.
Why is she living at saffrons for a month?
She can't stand ana, shares a bed for no reason
And anas hygeine and cleanliness is shocking
We've all seen the state of her flat

Did they ever actually go to La outside of brand trips?

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think it was slightly weird Saffron and Bryon left Ana to both go to the gym and then town afterwards? Couldn’t they have taken Ana with them? She said she wasn’t confident yet with the gym but as ‘friends’ they couldn’t have taken one session of theirs to show Ana how the gym works? Wow, great friends. She’s only in Brighton for the weekend…

Reactions: 22
Does anyone else think it was slightly weird Saffron and Bryon left Ana to both go to the gym and then town afterwards? Couldn’t they have taken Ana with them? She said she wasn’t confident yet with the gym but as ‘friends’ they couldn’t have taken one session of theirs to show Ana how the gym works? Wow, great friends. She’s only in Brighton for the weekend…
Tbh i bet they wanted her to come but she probably found an excuse not to aka lazy b wanted to sleep in and have her shower of the month

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else find the gym part of the video really odd.. Like Byron and Saff’s reaction to her pretending to be on the treadmill for 40 minutes was really distasteful and a little strange. Like Byron was like ‘she thinks she’s a baddie’ and saffron was like ‘ I don’t know what I’d do if I saw her hip thrusting.’ It was so shamey for literally no reason whatsoever. Fair enough anna doesn’t exercise but the fact that Anna went to Saff and has asked her for advice in the gym and they reacted as if they’d seen a pot of gold… Idk I felt like I was watching a car crash. She needs better friends ASAP

• Sad
Reactions: 56
Her hygiene!
Fingers for the turkey bacon…
Didn’t wash her hands…
Didn’t wipe anything down..
Ugh!

Reactions: 7
What’s the obsession with taking trips to get photos in-front of her foot asylum ‘billboards’ - such narcissistic behaviour.

Also, complaining that her brakes are going to cost money? What did she expect when she bought a stupidly expensive & unnecessary range rover lmao. Should’ve stuck with the Nissan. 🐑

Reactions: 22
Also love how saffron said she would gasp if Ana was doing hip thrusts… I’d have that same reaction if saffron done them with correct form! She acts like she’s a bloody PT when she does most exercises with shocking form

Reactions: 34
Saffron would be so jealous if Ana got into fitness (which I know just won’t happen, but still). Saffron seems to think she’s the first woman to ever go to the gym, ever do a hip thrust, ever run a marathon. She considers it HER thing and she considers herself superior to Ana because of it. Thats the impression I get, anyway. I would love to see Saffron’s reaction to Ana becoming a gym girl.

Reactions: 48
Saffron would be so jealous if Ana got into fitness (which I know just won’t happen, but still). Saffron seems to think she’s the first woman to ever go to the gym, ever do a hip thrust, ever run a marathon. She considers it HER thing and she considers herself superior to Ana because of it. Thats the impression I get, anyway. I would love to see Saffron’s reaction to Ana becoming a gym girl.
Ana going ‘Saffrons amazing at the gym’ lmaoooooooo a) that sentence doesn’t even make sense & b) no she isn’t, she just makes it her personality because she’s built like a square and cannot face reality

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.