Anastasia Kingsnorth #73 is it a bird, is it a plane? No! It’s Anastasia taking a shot in pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what julie really thinks and says about how she dresses and acts.

Reactions: 15
Omg watching her podcast is sooo funny and cringe and not for the right reasons, why does she talk like she’s saying something dramatic all the time?? And Ana you didn’t ghost someone, you literally found out he was sleeping with someone else told him and then ignored him, that isn’t ghosting, that’s just acting like a normal ass person, ghosting is when it’s out of the blue and for no real reason😂
---
Also the person who wondered if they matched with her and not a fake profile, that’s pretty normal when you have quite a few followers Ana, why was she acting like it was super weird??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Watching the Halloween grwm with Flossie, and wtf why did Ana say she likes to hang around her friends naked and why is Byron spamming the gc with pictures of her “fanny, tits and arse” ?? 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Watching the Halloween grwm with Flossie, and wtf why did Ana say she likes to hang around her friends naked and why is Byron spamming the gc with pictures of her “fanny, tits and arse” ?? 🤢🤢🤢
It’s not ok that Byron takes pics of her naked and sends them in the group chat. Same way he thought it was “banter” to expose her boob in public. He’s disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 53
It’s not ok that Byron takes pics of her naked and sends them in the group chat. Same way he thought it was “banter” to expose her boob in public. He’s disgusting
Her "friends" are horrid but that's a whole other level taking and sharing nudes of ana in group chats ( is that not bordering on a crime?)
Time to wake up and ditch them ana and stop parading naked around guests whilst we're at it

Reactions: 33
sometimes I feel bad for her, does she not realise this isn't funny or cool and that theyre taking her for a mug

Reactions: 37
She'll do anything to fit in with the greasy gang, it's the whole reason she moved to Manchester in the first place

Reactions: 29
I'd love for that Group Chat to be exposed. You know there's a spin off group they have without Ana in it, where they share pics of her and rip the piss.
They are literally taking the mick out of her and she thinks it's friendly banter. I don't think anyone in her circle is genuine. Some might pretend to be her mate on camera but behind her back they all talk about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I doubt this is true because all I can think when she tells a story is BULLSHIT! But someone saying she’s a catfish, well they wouldn’t be lying because she definitely is a catfish!
---
I'd love for that Group Chat to be exposed. You know there's a spin off group they have without Ana in it, where they share pics of her and rip the piss.
They are literally taking the mick out of her and she thinks it's friendly banter. I don't think anyone in her circle is genuine. Some might pretend to be her mate on camera but behind her back they all talk about her.
They’re just mates with her to be like oh I’m mates with Ana and she’s famous, they want to try be famous and get some sort of name for themselves and loads of cash.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
We say oh her friends treat her badly, however greedy scam artist mini Jool literally sees her ‘besties’ as her peasants. Remember Freya and her many duties! Yes she was paid but you just know Ana thinks she’s leagues above everybody else, how embarrassing. That blonde guy is curling her hair in the recent TikTok. She uses them just as much as they use her, all pisstakers and then expect everything to be handed to them for free. Can’t stand their level of entitlement and don’t feel bad for any of them.

Reactions: 9
What video was this? Timestamp? X
Flossie even says how he does it when Ana is innocently lounging and Ana makes it clear he shouldn’t be doing it…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Flossie even says how he does it when Ana is innocently lounging and Ana makes it clear he shouldn’t be doing it…
side note but that orange stipe across her cheek is actually criminal… can’t believe that no one tells her how bad it looks

Reactions: 19
I’m not condoning what Byron is doing, but she really needs to set some boundaries. She is half naked when she goes out so he may think it’s okay.
Don’t come at me for victim blaming because it’s not black and white. ✋🏻

Reactions: 22
Byron is a bleeping idiot and why Ana idolises him is a mystery quite frankly.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.