Anastasia Kingsnorth #68 CEO queen, can’t keep the sofa clean, quick George get a vaccine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m putting my bets in for her bloods saying slightly anaemic and a vitamin D deficiency and we won’t hear the end of it for the foreseeable future

Reactions: 20
her new video... how predictable. how is this girl getting paid so much money to do crap like this.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I mean tbf i’ve been waiting on blood tests for months on the NHS but because of backlogs, strikes etc i’m still to no avail. Just wish I had the money to go private for them, never mind being gifted.
Change your doctors surgery! I just have and it's already made such a difference. Finally got my bloods done on my very first app with the nurse just by mentioning I wanted to get them done to check for some things x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“I’ve finally been listened too by a doctor”

fs no! You haven’t. You’ve just been gifted medical tests, it’s very different. Eye rolllllllll

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Anna had just been to the ‘Chance el leeseeay’ in Paris …. Does she mean the Champs-Élysées 🙄🙄

Also, she tried ‘French food’ which consisted of ‘bread, French onion soup, McDonald’s Caesar salad and sweet potato fries’ …. sooooo French Anna!

Also triggers me how she says ‘crepe’ as Krep…not ‘crayp’ 😬😬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Surely her diet is the reason she feels so tit?

She eats absolute crap and vapes despite never smoking before and she forces herself to drink alcohol just to fit in….

• Heart
Reactions: 24
‘I don’t like the white of egg’

Then why did you order hard boiled egg!!! Stop ordering and wasting food you know you won’t like!!

Reactions: 29
Callum is the most miserable person ever always muttering and being miserable about the food and amazing Bordeaux wine. Why would anyone want to be around him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
does she purge all the food? i mean yeah she is not skinny skinny but most bulimics are not? and shes is constantly trash eating

Reactions: 2
does she purge all the food? i mean yeah she is not skinny skinny but most bulimics are not? and shes is constantly trash eating
controversial but I have thought this a couple times.. her facial bloating got worse after she moved out

Reactions: 8
new video - Anna paid her servant Calum to wander around France eating “french food” such as bread, more bread and McDonald’s. And of COURSE she’s wearing her insta baddie massive stained black hoodie. WHY does this girl have a platform

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Callum is the most miserable person ever always muttering and being miserable about the food and amazing Bordeaux wine. Why would anyone want to be around him!!
Did you also clock how he was holding the fork like a sink plunger?? Such an ick.

• Haha
Also not me naively thinking 'tradititional French food! Cassoulet, ratatouille, snails...!'
Oh. Maccies and onion soup. Try andouiellette Ana. A sausage made of actual tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.