Anastasia Kingsnorth #68 CEO queen, can’t keep the sofa clean, quick George get a vaccine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boyfriend so doesn’t look like the type to have tattoos. He genuinely does look about 16. She must look like his mother when she gets herself all dolled up to go out. I wonder what he does for a living? Maybe he has a paper round 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The boyfriend so doesn’t look like the type to have tattoos. He genuinely does look about 16. She must look like his mother when she gets herself all dolled up to go out. I wonder what he does for a living? Maybe he has a paper round 🤣
His linkedin seems to suggest he’s a glorified recruiter but is attempting to make out he’s in pharmaceuticals

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watched jasmine clough and anas boyfriends such an ick🤢🤢🤢 also he looks like he doesn’t want to be there

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually think I might make a complaint to that medical company. My blood is still boiling.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just because it has “French” in the title doesn’t mean that’s what you should eat…🙄🙄 has her 1796875th “French“ Onion soup, “French” fries, “French” baguette. A ham & cheese toastie, McDonalds, “kreps” pasta, etc and are CUCUMBER SANDWICHES!! not quintessentially BRITISH?! This girl has no clue 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I'm sorry but her greediness is on another level now.
Accepting gifted medical appointments and tests is just not on why shouldn't she pay like everyone else would do in those private places.
Correct me if I wrong but she spoke of finally getting some answers after her last appointment but seems to have backtracked and gone back to having no answers when it's given for free!
She honestly has no shame making her health a way of earning money

I don't think any form of healthcare should be gifting anything unless they are going to give everyone else the same opportunity.

Thinking of those who spend every minute trying to get answers and appointments for themselves and loved ones whilst people like ana just waltz right in when it's free after already seeing a Dr and getting answers.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They both look awkward sat next to each other 🤣
So he looks the type to talk to ten girls on Tinder sorry, sorry Hinge Ana said on the recent podcast, while at the same time telling you that you’re both exclusive 🤣
The boy’s got the Bratticus look and vibe about him

3CBCE04B-1629-47A0-93BB-6D4EABBA7352.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
BREAKING NEWS!!
ANA HAS SIGNED A DEAL WITH BEN AND JERRYS ICECREAM.
Will you be buying a tub this Easter? 🤭
Perhaps we are all being harsh on the boyfriends gormless face. It's the onion breath wafting in his face, knocking him out. 💯

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just because it has “French” in the title doesn’t mean that’s what you should eat…🙄🙄 has her 1796875th “French“ Onion soup, “French” fries, “French” baguette. A ham & cheese toastie, McDonalds, “kreps” pasta, etc and are CUCUMBER SANDWICHES!! not quintessentially BRITISH?! This girl has no clue 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Right well now all I was is a cream cheese and cucumber sandwhich

• Haha
Reactions: 1
although george isn't exactly my cup of tea, based on the reacher-settler theory ana is definitely reaching and george is most definitely settling lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haz has just came up on my fyp doing a grwm while she talks about her health, and I just think it’s very convenient that Ana also says she can’t breathe/has chest pains

Reactions: 8
Haz has just came up on my fyp doing a grwm while she talks about her health, and I just think it’s very convenient that Ana also says she can’t breathe/has chest pains
Maybe their building is infested with black mould from Anas lack of cleaning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s got to be trolling at this point..trying French food and she’s in McDonald’s. I’m so done with her looooool

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Haz probably has chest pains for having to hold her breath for long periods of time around Ana to avoid inhaling the stink

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
If she hasn’t already she will go on about this burger. So thought I’d review it myself. This is her ideal burger. Loads of onions in it so your breath ends up stinking 🤣. Peppercorn sauce has a kick to it. It’s a nice burger better than the big tasty found that to have horrible sauce in it. Steakhouse stack is nice but if ya not keen on onions probably not for you 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s got to be trolling at this point..trying French food and she’s in McDonald’s. I’m so done with her looooool
I think you're not the only one who's done. Her views are not doing well

Ana is time to deplore operation I HAVE A BOYFRIEND....get those 500k views lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is that the same guy of the one in the gym? jeez he looks totally different and about 10 years younger.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she described him on the podcast was some dreamy 6ft brunette, is she not embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The way she described him on the podcast was some dreamy 6ft brunette, is she not embarrassed
Everything is dreamy to her, she probably has a dreamy tit. Like it’s got to look a certain colour, certain length and texture. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.