Anastasia Kingsnorth #68 CEO queen, can’t keep the sofa clean, quick George get a vaccine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry… She was gifted a doctors appointment and a blood test ???

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This girl makes me despair, if you’re going to do a video about french food and just eat what you usually do but in France, at least stop calling a macaron a bloody macaroon, and Callum had a ‘ham and cheese toastie’, anyone just on holiday not filming I wouldn’t care what they called it but croque monsieur is a well known french meal, why didn’t she even try 😭 Also in McDonald’s she kept calling them sweet potato fries, but they’re a mix of parsnip, carrot and beetroot, which is fairly obvious by looking but confirmed with a quick google lol. In her twenties and can’t tell vegetables apart yet considers herself a foodie, deep sigh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry, she was gifted blood tests and is monetising her health? are we meant to believe she can't afford these prices? https://www.pallmallmedical.co.uk/tests-scans-and-diagnostics/blood-tests/ this girl has no moral fibre any more, no values. Repeat after me: Your. Health. Shouldn't. Be. Clickbait!!

and latest video: "I think you have to walk up arc de triomphe" seriously? what did you think they'd instal an elevator in an old building for lazy tourists?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Surely her diet is the reason she feels so tit?

She eats absolute crap and vapes despite never smoking before and she forces herself to drink alcohol just to fit in….
Haven’t you heard? She eats healthy now. She meal preps. Crisps and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Keeping it real as per Anna 🥱 many people with illness fight with there doctors for months and months for them to take them seriously to actually get a blood test … I have a chronic illness and it took months for the doctors to hear me out that there is something wrong with me luckily we caught it but others arnt so lucky ….

Reactions: 23
I'm sorry, she was gifted blood tests and is monetising her health? are we meant to believe she can't afford these prices? https://www.pallmallmedical.co.uk/tests-scans-and-diagnostics/blood-tests/ this girl has no moral fibre any more, no values. Repeat after me: Your. Health. Shouldn't. Be. Clickbait!!

and latest video: "I think you have to walk up arc de triomphe" seriously? what did you think they'd instal an elevator in an old building for lazy tourists?
If i remember correctly there is a lift but I'm sure you have to be disabled, elderly or heavily pregnant to use it 🤣

Reactions: 4
Just looked at her Instagram story and I’m wondering why she’s having gifted blood tests? She says she’s finally being listened to (or “too” as she said) by a doctor and has some answers which she’ll update everyone on soon. Pure clickbait but I wonder what those answers are? Maybe they’ve discovered that pure grease runs through her veins from all that vile junk food she’s continually stuffing in her gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but I find influencers being gifted medical care in exchange for promotion so disgusting. It’s very gabby velvetghost style (I know some of you guys are on both threads too) She mentioned in the video where she spoke about it that they had some idea of what was going on so surely that doctor / gp surgery was aware and going through the process of managing it? If you want it looked at faster and you can afford it by all means pay for private healthcare but do not accept freebies. She has no clue what’s it like to be a normal person anymore. Also saying you’ve finally been listened to when this problem only seems to have been an issue since she got back from Aus (so about 4 months ago) is actually ridiculous. Most people, particularly with women’s health, wait YEARS to be taken seriously.
I don’t normally get really pissed off with anything Ana does but this has really annoyed me. The pure entitlement to be walking around with rings and necklaces that are probably worth most people’s yearly salary and not paying for your own healthcare.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Ana, you should be utterly ashamed of yourself you freeloading nasty witch. I can’t stand the dumb witch, this has just topped it off for me, scrounging free healthcare. Could she seriously stoop any lower if she tried. Ignorant, ignorant and silly little immature girl. Put your dirty mitts in your own pocket!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I honestly feel so angry and upset, it’s taken me months to get checked out by a doctor after suffering with reoccurring chest pain, after many weeks of spending all of my half hour lunch break trying to call the doctors in the middle of my 10 hour shift I have finally been given an appointment but it won’t be for another 2 weeks. I’ve been living in constant fear that something may be seriously wrong, then you get people like these influencers that literally get appointments and blood tests handed to them. Shame on her.

she literally said that she was being seen by a doctor and they almost knew what she had. Why now lie trying to make out that no doctors were listening to her. She’s such an embarrassment

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m starting to think this mystery a&e trip and the NHS doctors supposedly not being able to figure out what’s wrong with her was just setting the tone for this private health care AD, if that’s the case it’s wrong on sooooo many levels

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I assumed that she was being screened for endometriosis which could explain her issues with her periods, but maybe the NHS have told her to look after herself better and her periods will improve or take the pill as previously offered to her.
I agree that there’s nothing wrong with paying for healthcare if you can afford it, but being gifted it when you just want something to be wrong for sympathy and content is wrong.

Reactions: 28
I haven’t read through the thread yet but she just gives me major smelly girl vibes.. like has a sink wash kind of girl.. & I thought she was getting her teeth done? They’re grim

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The new video "Trying French food" is ridiculous. This is your job, do some research, like 5-minute of Googling would have been great. Everything she tried could barely be called French. Where is traditional French food like quiche, even fresh pastries - croissants, Pain au Chocolat, baguettes, or proper macarons from bakery not McDonalds, entrecôte, duck confit, foie gras, croque madame, ratatouille, tart. Snails or frog legs would have been interesting for the sake of the video.

FWY hard-working influencer Anastasia Kingsnorth, the food is not only French because you're having it in France.

Reactions: 22
George / Harry Potter can’t down a pint, pass it on - dripping down his chin…. 7:22 in Jasmine clough’s new vlog:

He also lurks awkwardly in the background at 9:36 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She didn’t know that the wine was red. The menu tells you! It apparently didn’t taste like wine. That’s because it’s not Echo Falls Ana babes! There’s no way that she would have eaten snails!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.