Anastasia Kingsnorth #68 CEO queen, can’t keep the sofa clean, quick George get a vaccine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking this is the same type of stuff Freya used to do as her PA.. anyone know what Freya is doing now?
yeah she's working in a cafe, byron put it in his vlog. She is clearly done being our anas servant

Reactions: 13
yeah she's working in a cafe, byron put it in his vlog. She is clearly done being our anas servant
Freya would be more suited to working in Karen’s diner with that face and personality 😒😉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lmao at her doing a tiktok ad for the ghd brush and hairdryer and saying it’s her new best friend, guess we won’t see the dyson for a while then hey ana???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
these ‘photoshoot’ photos keep getting funnier, why is she just sat on a random chair with her legs dangling?!? 🤣🤣🤣 it all looks so forced!! fair enough if she posted pics of this outfit after a night out (it’s better than the denim leg warmer look) but to get all dressed up to sit on a chair just to take pictures? embarrassing if you ask me
View attachment 2078406
Her outfit looks like it’s faded in the wash

Reactions: 2
Ana is on the Britain’s Got Talent trailer - headband on and hand over mouth. Look out Tattlers! Will this top the billboard moment?! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watched a couple of Ana’s older videos when they were at the old house and the difference is really noticeable. Yes people grow up etc but she put so much effort into her old videos and they all seemed more likeable. Could just be me so don’t hate but there’s been a definite shift in the wrong direction

Reactions: 16
See she’s been gifted private health care…. Why is it the influencers who can afford everything get handed everything?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
Also really surprising how she hasn’t had a blood test before? Wouldn’t they have done one at a&e

Reactions: 18
There’s obvs nothing wrong with her if she’s had to go private to even get a blood test

Reactions: 19
Nhs doctors are hardly known for being stingy with blood tests. If she had genuine issues her GP would’ve sent her for tests long ago

Reactions: 34
Why has she kept it such a secret what’s actually wrong? Is it just panic attacks?

Reactions: 6
It actually infuriates me that she accepts gifted medical care when she has no monetary struggles whatsoever
When so many people are struggling now to get an NHS appointment let alone pay for private health care
She’s vile

• Heart
Reactions: 43
There’s obvs nothing wrong with her if she’s had to go private to even get a blood test
I mean tbf i’ve been waiting on blood tests for months on the NHS but because of backlogs, strikes etc i’m still to no avail. Just wish I had the money to go private for them, never mind being gifted.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.