Anastasia Kingsnorth #68 CEO queen, can’t keep the sofa clean, quick George get a vaccine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone on this thread is full of health gurus 😅 she ate better than me most days in that video 😭👀
It is possible to have knowledge about something without thinking you are an expert. You’re probably the kind of person who phones a helpline and argues that you have been given the wrong information even though you don’t know. 🙄

I’m not Ana’s biggest fan but wtf is wrong with having lasagne for lunch lol?
Nothing! I personally couldn’t have a large meal for both lunch and dinner, but that’s just me!

Reactions: 7
It is possible to have knowledge about something without thinking you are an expert. You’re probably the kind of person who phones a helpline and argues that you have been given the wrong information even though you don’t know. 🙄

Nothing! I personally couldn’t have a large meal for both lunch and dinner, but that’s just me!
and a big breakfast!

Reactions: 1
I’m not Ana’s biggest fan but wtf is wrong with having lasagne for lunch lol?
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it but it was the portion size for me it was a proper slab of lasagna. She obviously cooked what was left in the baking dish which was at least half.

Reactions: 6
Wow check yourself. Someone deffo took that personally 😂 when it was a light hearted comment and not even directed at you

And just FYI your *insult* doesn't relate to what I said at all? 😅😅 No idea how you made that jump or even thought of that 🥲

Reactions: 18
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it but it was the portion size for me it was a proper slab of lasagna. She obviously cooked what was left in the baking dish which was at least half.
Maybe I just eat too much but it really doesn’t look that unreasonable to me🤣
IMG_1247.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 42

LMAO this thread kills

Tattle isn't the place for your expert nutritional knowledge oh Wise One. I come here for the banter and gossip, not to be lectured on healthy eating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Exactly, if people are commenting on her diet here I don’t see how it’s an issue for people who know something about nutrition to comment on her recent video 🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s not as if it should be dictating fellow commenters diets, only anas

Reactions: 4
LMAO this thread kills

Tattle isn't the place for your expert nutritional knowledge oh Wise One. I come here for the banter and gossip, not to be lectured on healthy eating 😂
Nobody is lecturing anyone. Where does anyone say, ‘this is what everyone should be eating’? It’s the odd comment not intended to derail the thread or change the subject!

Reactions: 3
Can we get back to Ana

Where the f is this boyfriend

I'm sure he's binned her off

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Lasagne doesn’t have an awful lot of calories in either, so it’s not unreasonable to need a proper tea after.

Her putting honey on sweet potatoes is the real horror of that video.
At least she isn’t putting marshmallows on them like the Americans 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lasagne doesn’t have an awful lot of calories in either, so it’s not unreasonable to need a proper tea after.

Was it honey I thought it was Olive oil.
---

Lasagne has a lot of saturated fat (aka bad fat) in.

Reactions: 2
Was it honey I thought it was Olive oil.
---

Lasagne has a lot of saturated fat (aka bad fat) in.
Nah it was honey on the salmon and potatoes. & if you make everything fresh a lasagne really doesn’t, even if you use jarred sauces it’s still not a lot of fat, the thing that will add fat is using a high fat mince, although Ana usually does buy a 20% fat mince (🤢).

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Nah it was honey on the salmon and potatoes. & if you make everything fresh a lasagne really doesn’t, even if you use jarred sauces it’s still not a lot of fat, the thing that will add fat is using a high fat mince, although Ana usually does buy a 20% fat mince (🤢).
Oh was it freshly made Lasagne I thought it was a ready meal knowing Ana. 😊

Reactions: 1
I personally liked her WIEIAD! I’m in ED recovery and it actually really helped me 😅 anyway… enough of the food judging chat let’s move back to the BF 😂👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.