Anastasia Kingsnorth #68 CEO queen, can’t keep the sofa clean, quick George get a vaccine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ana not only have you uploaded it at the wrong time but you’ve also spelt station wrong.

Plus why is she hanging out of the car like a dog
someone commented ‘ana knows bank holiday weekend everyone’s up at this time and wondering what to do’, they’re giving her too much credit she definitely just accidentally scheduled it for midnight on sunday rather than the morning

Reactions: 28
She has finally caught on to the viral petrol station which is round the corner from me! I think it’s old news now!
Definitely uploaded at the wrong time.

Reactions: 4
“I never liked pickles then everyone on TikTok liked pickles, now I love them.” Says everything really.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 89
Did her and Gollum not visit this petrol station already 🤔🤔
Probably have, but you know ana she'll do anything to get the views up even redoing the same videos, most people don't have the time to be seeking out specific petrol stations purely because of tiktok 🙄

Reactions: 3
Going back to her what I eat in a day video, the content of this basket looks like a truer representation of what she usually consumes
3A1677D4-A268-4B0B-8C2B-5BB0B35B9599.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anna continually wiping her nose with her hands and then touching food in that video was 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Who is she trying to fool View attachment 2154024
yeah this is actually hilarious.

as the previous poster just said apart from the obvious when going to collect her fast food or #gifted packages WHEN?!?

i can imagine if the GP or hospital asked about her diet / exercise " oh yes doctor i always eat my greens, haven't you seen my forena broco-lie ad? i also do the occasional 30 mins on the treadmill and walk daily so really don't understand why i'm not feeling well"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way they both took a bite out of the same pickle and shared the straw for the slush. Is it just me who couldn't? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Daily walks downstairs to pick up her ubereats order 🤣 she is so unfit she said herself how of breath she is just walking
She even drives to the Trafford Centre to go to Primark etc rather walk to Market Street! Lazy AF!
- - -
Had to laugh at Callum saying the petrol station is in the middle of nowhere! 😂 It’s in a town!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.