Anastasia Kingsnorth #68 CEO queen, can’t keep the sofa clean, quick George get a vaccine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this will be why she kept saying she didn’t know what she was doing with her flat. I don’t get why she doesn’t buy a house round by her family and then worst case if she wants to leave it, rent it out.

Reactions: 12
It was quite a lot of food I think for someone who didn’t leave the house / do much physical activity that day. But to her credit it was all a lot lot healthier than she’s been eating in recent years and the cutting back on cokes will do her so much good. She should try and drink more water though rather than just constant smoothies.

Reactions: 3
Me at midnight still seeing ya'll discussing lasagnegate

addtext_com_MDMwMDM2NTQzNjM.jpg

instead of where the f is her bf, will she combust if Bryan and Gollum leave her

• Haha
Reactions: 50
It was quite a lot of food I think for someone who didn’t leave the house / do much physical activity that day. But to her credit it was all a lot lot healthier than she’s been eating in recent years and the cutting back on cokes will do her so much good. She should try and drink more water though rather than just constant smoothies.
Cutting down on Coke/caffeinated beverages will help her bloating as well!

Reactions: 9
To be fair to her, her cooking these days looks more edible than the tit she use to concoct in 2020🤣

IMG_1266.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
To be fair to her, her cooking these days looks more edible than the tit she use to concoct in 2020🤣

View attachment 2151715
I'll never forget in this video when the recipe said to set the meatballs in the fridge for 2 hours and Julie said that was too long so she'll do it for 30 minutes and then Ana panicked thinking they would get food poisoning from not putting them in the fridge long enough :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I'll never forget in this video when the recipe said to set the meatballs in the fridge for 2 hours and Julie said that was too long so she'll do it for 30 minutes and then Ana panicked thinking they would get food poisoning from not putting them in the fridge long enough :ROFLMAO:
😂 It’s always chaos when Ana and Julie are together! The real Julie comes out!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She would 100 percent follow them wouldn't she
I remember she said in a video ages ago can’t remember what one that they were all happy in Manchester and if they decided to move they’d were all going to decide as a group which city they would live in 😂😭 she was referring to her and Haz/Byron etc. 😂 poor little sheep lol

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Oh was it freshly made Lasagne I thought it was a ready meal knowing Ana. 😊
When she says “freshly made” she just fries the mince and uses horrible jars of sauce with words you can’t pronounce on the ingredients list. The ones you could leave in the cupboard for 20 years and they wouldn’t go off. She’s the sort of person who only eats that bland extra mild cheddar cheese too. I’ve seen Julie ‘cooking’ (and I use the term loosely) so we know where Anastasia’s culinarily skills come from.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.