Anastasia Kingsnorth #68 CEO queen, can’t keep the sofa clean, quick George get a vaccine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Problem with Ana is she doesn’t centre her lunch and dinner meals around at least one form of lean protein, hence why she snacks on so much chocolate and packets of crisps. The meals she cooks aren’t colourful and varied enough. She could create a collaborating with a nutritionist series on her channel for her own self-progression first and foremost, and it would also make for interesting viewing. Clearly Ana isn’t too clued up on making tasty healthy meals. She would be doing something positive to show viewers just how delicious eating well can be if done correctly and can be fun.

Reactions: 14
Does she not own a chopping board?!?! And that avocado looked so bland 🤢 she needs to learn what seasoning is
THIS!! I know she said she had heaps of dishes to wash - so maaaaybe it was used when she made her FaMoUs LaSaGnA and just hadn’t washed it…but I feel like she just definitely doesn’t have one! Don’t. Cut. On. Your. Bench!

Reactions: 1
What’s the update with the ‘potential boyfriend🥺🤍’ ? Has he binned her off already ? Tried to go back in the threads but couldn’t find anything

Reactions: 6
that video screamed 'tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle' hahaha

Reactions: 26
That’s definitely not what she eats regularly! If I had lasagne for lunch I would probably have a sandwich or toast for dinner! Raw onions in the morning too. 🥴
I agree that her diet isn’t varied enough. She doesn’t eat any pulses and just eats the same thing over and over. The ‘inflammatory diet’ does list salmon and avocado, but surely she will get bored eventually. Definitely something bowel related going on.

Reactions: 11
How does she have “sooOoOoOo much washing to do from being away” when all she wore the whole time was that black tracksuit?! Hahaha 🤣

Reactions: 27
Ok just started watching her 'what I eat in a day' video and said she is trying to eat food that doesn't make you bloat then has raw onion in her Avo. Raw onion makes you bloat!🤦‍♀️ tomatoes also make you bloat so check what you are eating you idiot.
---
Also has way too much sugar, the smoothie, the honey all over the salmon and then chocolate and sweets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She said she bloats to the point it's painful and 'bloating is so normal' , it may be common but it's not normal! You shouldn't be in pain after eating a meal. Maybe this is one of her diagnoses, it would be interesting to watch if she got given a meal plan and had to stick with it.

Reactions: 7
Her thumbnail for her video
Screenshot_20230504_012623_YouTube.jpg

Honestly this is was my reaction 😅😅😅💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said she bloats to the point it's painful and 'bloating is so normal' , it may be common but it's not normal! You shouldn't be in pain after eating a meal. Maybe this is one of her diagnoses, it would be interesting to watch if she got given a meal plan and had to stick with it.
Could be IBS. Anyway she needs to..
Breakfast-ditch the onion in the Avocado and swap that smoothie for a piece of fruit.
Lunch- swap the lasagna for a chicken breast and add more salad
Snack-ditch the sweets for nuts or something like hummus and celery sticks.

BUT we all know she really eats takeaway, takeaway takeaway.

A380A9AA-AEC4-4F81-8EFF-454843308121.jpeg
Not her calling doing the washing “admin”. Also I think we know why her sofa is so filthy sitting on it with freshly applied fake tan. Also why does she act like such a pick me in her other videos saying she can’t finish a saver menu macdonalds burger because she has a tiny stomach but has no issue eating average portion sizes in this video?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Honey what in gods name was that video.. she definitely only did that to prove a ‘point’ but it didn’t prove anything. i don’t know why she’s trying so hard to be this healthy queen when her careers built over fast food.
I don’t know what she was trying to archive but no one’s believing her

Who does she think she’s fooling with this what I eat in a day.. you do not try to have a salad for lunch everyday

Reactions: 3
Honey what in gods name was that video.. she definitely only did that to prove a ‘point’ but it didn’t prove anything. i don’t know why she’s trying so hard to be this healthy queen when her careers built over fast food.
I don’t know what she was trying to archive but no one’s believing her
she should’ve just called it ‘what i want people to think i eat in a day’ 🤣 i just don’t get who’s finding this content interesting?! it’s so boring and require absolutely no thought or creativity whatsoever, she’s so lazy it’s actually ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why were the portions so massive? And what’s wrong with a bowl of cereals for breakfast some days? She can’t be eating the bagels 7 days a week surely 😂 I’d feel sick if I ate all of that. Plus salmon, corn, wedges AND rice? Wtf?

Reactions: 15
Ana looks awful in fake tan. Can’t she simply ditch it or opt for idk say The Body Shop tanning range for example or something that will look natural on her complexion? She looks like one big walking, talking wotsit.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.