Anastasia Kingsnorth #68 CEO queen, can’t keep the sofa clean, quick George get a vaccine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell Ana is young headed by the fact she suggested taking a date to the petrol station. I would be laughed out the room if I suggested that for date night 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So she didn't like pickles, until tiktok told her too. Rocks for brains our Ana

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is she acting like peanut butter hot chocolate is something innovative and amazing?

Reactions: 8
That car must reek after all that smelly food, not to mention her breath. Hope she bought some breath mints if she has still got a fella and is seeing him after trying all that crap!

Reactions: 5
Date night in a petrol station? Ana is going to high places. Jealous are ya?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Trying American candy is so 2018. It’s so readily available now it’s not a craze anymore. Anyone agree?

Reactions: 27
Haven’t watched her vids in ages and the 2 I’ve seen today both include her either banging on about loving onion whilst eating a burger full of them and her mixing raw onion into her a avocado for breakfast. Her breath defo stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That crappy half northern accent she has where she just goes up at the end of every sentence does my NUT in!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
You can tell Ana is young headed by the fact she suggested taking a date to the petrol station. I would be laughed out the room if I suggested that for date night 🙈
Who doesn’t want to be wined and dined at a Nisa Local 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The Asda she is taking about was ‘viral’ in 2022! It has a large clothing section and food outlets like Greggs and Cinnabon. But go for it Ana on your non-inflammatory diet! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not Callum mocking Ana when she said the pickle smelled "warm" and then he proceeds to say the Dr pepper syrup smells "fizzy" 🤦 Not a single brain cell between them
---
The shock at the pizza crisps tasting like.. Pizza!!! Who would have thought 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I have NEVER in my life heard someone describing a burger as "creamy" 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Julie just wasn’t a good parent , she didn’t teach Ana to shower, take pride in herself or that date night wasn’t at a corner shop 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.