Anastasia Kingsnorth #68 CEO queen, can’t keep the sofa clean, quick George get a vaccine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but her greediness is on another level now.
Accepting gifted medical appointments and tests is just not on why shouldn't she pay like everyone else would do in those private places.
Correct me if I wrong but she spoke of finally getting some answers after her last appointment but seems to have backtracked and gone back to having no answers when it's given for free!
She honestly has no shame making her health a way of earning money

I don't think any form of healthcare should be gifting anything unless they are going to give everyone else the same opportunity.

Thinking of those who spend every minute trying to get answers and appointments for themselves and loved ones whilst people like ana just waltz right in when it's free after already seeing a Dr and getting answers.
Sorry what's this about?

Anyone got screenshots to fill me in x

Okay so if its morning routine why is she eating a salad and what is the point in preppi g a couple crips next to raspberries , a bottle off juice and a banana , surely it is just easier to grab it individually out off the fridge and the crips wont go soggy from the raspberries ?
The portion of salad is like three mouthfuls too. I'm all for meal prepping but none of these are even meals.

Reactions: 20
Okay so if its morning routine why is she eating a salad and what is the point in preppi g a couple crips next to raspberries , a bottle off juice and a banana , surely it is just easier to grab it individually out off the fridge and the crips wont go soggy from the raspberries ?
Is she meal prepping crisps?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry what's this about?

Anyone got screenshots to fill me in x
Haven't got any screenshots but she's only gone and got her doctors appointment and tests gifted the cheeky woman!! At what looks like a private practice too
As if anyone would have the guts to do that

She talked about finally getting answers after her previous actual Dr's appointment but has gone back to pretending she didn't get any as if she shouldnt have to pay like everyone else 🙄

It doesn't even get lower than that given how long waits are in GPs for everywhere person and after she already had said tests aswell taking up valuable time and resources.

Reactions: 2
Haven't got any screenshots but she's only gone and got her doctors appointment and tests gifted the cheeky woman!! At what looks like a private practice too
As if anyone would have the guts to do that

She talked about finally getting answers after her previous actual Dr's appointment but has gone back to pretending she didn't get any as if she shouldnt have to pay like everyone else 🙄

It doesn't even get lower than that given how long waits are in GPs for everywhere person and after she already had said tests aswell taking up valuable time and resources.
Thanks. @SianG provided where I could find the gifted medical tests. She's a low individual our Ana

Reactions: 1
She’s the last person who should be doing those Sunday reset type videos. They are supposed to be inspiring vids of people cleaning etc. It’s all performative with her. She doesn’t clean she’s the grottiest girl going. She should’ve sat this one out

Reactions: 29
Also those bananas are faaar too ripe to go in the fridge! 🤮 I like me a ripe banana lol

Reactions: 2
I can’t cope with her boyfriend not being able to down a pint and it all going down his chin. I’m going to have nightmares

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Does anyone know how long she’s been on 1 mil followers for on Insta? How has she still not got to 1.1? Seems so odd!

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know how long she’s been on 1 mil followers for on Insta? How has she still not got to 1.1? Seems so odd!
True…. Scrolled down her insta and she posted her 1M post on 5th January 2021 - so over 2 years ago 😳😳😳😳😳 is she dropping followers and then repurchasing?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
She never got passed the 1M. Remember she did a photo to celebrate reaching 1M way before she reached it so then she had to buy the remaining followers to bring her to 1M 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If she hasn’t already she will go on about this burger. So thought I’d review it myself. This is her ideal burger. Loads of onions in it so your breath ends up stinking 🤣. Peppercorn sauce has a kick to it. It’s a nice burger better than the big tasty found that to have horrible sauce in it. Steakhouse stack is nice but if ya not keen on onions probably not for you 🤣
ana's review will be something like:

mmm it's very burger-y
very onion-y
and very peppercorn sauce-y
overall the best burger i've ever had! i will give that a 10 out of 10 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s not bright is she? Why would you put an open packet of crisps near a fruit that will inevitably get soggy after a few hours of sitting out the fridge? Why even open a bag of crisps only to put them in a friggin lunchbox? Ana I would go and acquire some much needed life skills from a mature adult, no not Jobless Jules, and real quick.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.