Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone help me out here because i’m so confused

she said in her recent video that the chanel bag she’d been using before getting this real one was a fake so that she ‘knew she’d definitely want it’ or something… but in a video ages ago she said her most expensive purchase was her chanel bag? why would she lie and say it’s her most expensive purchase if it’s a fake i don’t understand?

(this video at 10:15 is where she mentioned the Chanel bag being £3,500, but in the new York video she said it was a fake for £40)
She bought one with Saffron but doesn’t like it.

Reactions: 1
God atticus is looking so much like Julie in anas latest vlog! His hair always bothers me.. surely Julie would get it cut properly..

Also this families teeth are unbearable.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Julie just causally sparking up a fag behind Ana when she clearly knew she was filming has done me in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1945366

What is this her trying to copy the headband look that everyone does but it really doesn't suit her at all! her face looks like such a weird shape esp with this face she's pulling thinking she looks great :oops:
---

Omg it got worse when I watched the vid
View attachment 1945400
This is so not a good look for her and i bet she really thought she did something here
She’s such a f*cking copy cat, I’ve never seen this girl do ANYTHING original hahaha

Reactions: 8
why does need to a PEE explanation every time she buys a new bag girl no one cares😭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Crazy how this girl used to have merch that literally said 'stay classy' now look at her 🥴 Wanting the whole world to know how she sucks a good dick

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell does she really need to go on about the bag that much ?? The fake one looked exactly the same what’s the big deal we know u have money stfu🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 9
I bet 100% she prefers rollies as well, only smoking straights because now shes too good for rolling it herself.
You just know mejules used to have a “baccy” tin 😭😂 before she was FAMOUS obvs 🙄😂

ETA no idea if it’s called the same in England but in Scotland it’s a wee tin of rolling tobacco and cigarette papers which I can 100% see mejules owning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You just know mejules used to have a “baccy” tin 😭😂 before she was FAMOUS obvs 🙄😂

ETA no idea if it’s called the same in England but in Scotland it’s a wee tin of rolling tobacco and cigarette papers which I can 100% see mejules owning 😂
Ahh yes the roll ups.🚬🤭

Reactions: 2
I really hate the cream handle with the black bag. Looks like the original handle broke so she’s sewed on a random handle.
She didn’t mention the price did she?? Saw someone here say £3.5k, but really wanna know!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s live on TikTok talking about the boyfriend, he lives in the building facing her, he’s meeting the family soon, says he can’t wait to take Atticus out etc they’re dating but not official.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s live on TikTok talking about the boyfriend, he lives in the building facing her, he’s meeting the family soon, says he can’t wait to take Atticus out etc they’re dating but not official.
Would you really let someone you’re not ‘official’ with meet your family and hang out with your little brother? That’ll end well if atticus gets attached and then they break up

Reactions: 56
it gives me red flag vibes that he’s feeding her all of that but won’t make it official, we know she’s desperate for a boyfriend so them not being official wont be her decision, if he really liked her and wanted to meet her family etc. why would he not want to be her boyfriend?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
It’s probably best he meets Atticus and MeJulie sooner rather than later tbh. That way he can see what they’re like and ditch Ana before it’s too late.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
it gives me red flag vibes that he’s feeding her all of that but won’t make it official, we know she’s desperate for a boyfriend so them not being official wont be her decision, if he really liked her and wanted to meet her family etc. why would he not want to be her boyfriend?
I completely agree!

I guess at this point as she’s desperate to have a relationship, she’d accept anything in order to have something going on

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.