Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on her stories, if she does indeed have a boyfriend or even if it's not at that level yet why would she then post a photo of two laptops on the bed and tagged callum who's she's clearly sharing the bed with is that not strange to anyone else??

Reactions: 6
Just catching up on her stories, if she does indeed have a boyfriend or even if it's not at that level yet why would she then post a photo of two laptops on the bed and tagged callum who's she's clearly sharing the bed with is that not strange to anyone else??
I don’t find it weird to share a bed with a friend 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I don’t think Callum is straight if that’s what you’re getting at?

Reactions: 10
I don’t think Callum is straight if that’s what you’re getting at?
No no what I meant was her supposed boyfriend hasn't met the family yet and who knows if he has met her friends yet so is a photo of herself sharing a bed with callum a bit too soon that's where I was going with
That.

Reactions: 1
I love that Ana thinks she is so cool with her cargos that I was wearing when she was a baby! That skirt is also going show her vagina to everyone!

Reactions: 7
This girl doesn’t know the plural of “breakfast”.

I wish she’d get Atticus out of shot when he’s eating. 🤢🤢🤢

Ana: *tries a mini chicken burger*
Ana, shocked: Mmm… it tastes like a mini chicken burger. 😲

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
for someone with so much money she looks so cheap.
wearing clothes that fit would really fckn help. The last brown zipper thing she’s wearing in the last clip of her new video is two or three sizes too small the shoulder seams are sitting on her traps

Reactions: 18
also the look Julie gives her when she’s taking the piss out of her not knowing what the buzzer was in jolibees was disgusting she gen hates her doesn’t she . My mother would never look at me like that

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I remember when Ana was moving out she said her relationship with her mum got better and when she lived there they were on top of each other and arguing a lot etc, which I think is quite clear now we seen how nasty Julie can be (and how annoying Ana can be😂)

Reactions: 21
Bratticus annoys me more and more every video its infuriating to watch. The way he has to be in every shot right next to Ana, the way he butts in all the time and tries to finish Ana's sentences or start and end the videos, the constant asking what she thinks of every bite she takes and the bleeping disgusting way he chomps on his food with his bleeping mouth open. Close your ugly gob when you're eating ffs makes me heave

Reactions: 50
Cant any of that family eat with their mouth closed and not speak with food in their mouth.:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Atticus picking and wiping his nose - just no. 🤢 Give the boy a tissue!
Miss ‘I have been in pain’ is still eating tit food!
It’s such a waste to go all of the way there and generic chain store food.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Was their mum sat on the floor putting A shoes on his feet at the start of the vlog?🤯

Reactions: 10
“Jollibees is my least favourite American takeaway” It’s not even American!!😭

Reactions: 19
Julie “I spent $100 on breakfast yesterday” That’s your own fault Julie for having a family so focused on spending money

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.