Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1945366

What is this her trying to copy the headband look that everyone does but it really doesn't suit her at all! her face looks like such a weird shape esp with this face she's pulling thinking she looks great :oops:
---

Omg it got worse when I watched the vid
View attachment 1945400
This is so not a good look for her and i bet she really thought she did something here
I’ll take the headband over the slick back greasy ponytail any day of the week

Reactions: 16
We all question why her kids have no manners when it comes to eating, Here is their example.. Julie digging her grubby, dirty fingers into her son's food. Honestly, how bleeping repulsive 🤢.. If you want to try someone else's food then surely you would be polite and use a fork?!? Not dig your fingers in 🤮 Atticus' face says all .. the absolute ✨eptimum✨of having no basic manners 🤦

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
We all question why her kids have no manners when it comes to eating, Here is their example.. Julie digging her grubby, dirty fingers into her son's food. Honestly, how bleeping repulsive 🤢.. If you want to try someone else's food then surely you would be polite and use a fork?!? Not dig your fingers in 🤮 Atticus' face says all .. the absolute ✨eptimum✨of having no basic manners 🤦
Fag ash fingers too 🚬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fag ash fingers too 🚬
🤢 Exactly! She can buy all the throw away baby wipes from Tesco and hand sanitizers from bath and body works all she likes but it's down right disgusting if you ask me.. If someone asked if they could try some of my food that I ordered, I'd gladly say yes but I would be absolutely mortified if they just stuck their fingers in my food like that.. she's 48 for f*** sake not 4

Reactions: 9
My god they’re all so obsessed with buying things, in a few years this family will be on a hoarding programme if they continue to buy so much all the time.
Ana made the trip to New York look crap like she does everything. Really glad her dream is to own a Chanel bag in a cost of living crisis.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
what’s worse is that she was literally born before 2003… i would never refer to anything that was made AFTER i was born as ‘vintage’ unless i was 100 years old 🤣🤣🤣
It's retro. Vintage is 40+ years. But yes. It made me look for the ibuprofen and need a nap

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They basically went to NY to shop. Surely it would have been way more enjoyable for Atticus if they'd actually done something. The poor kid looked exhausted in every vlog. Bet he was asleep for most of Harry Potter.

For a first trip to NY, they could have done loads more. I went for 3 nights and explored Times Square and central park, went to the Museum of Natural History, saw a broadway show, went out to the Statue of Liberty and up in the crown, walked Brooklyn Bridge and explored Brooklyn, went to Grand Central, went up the Rockefella and the Empire State buildings. Don't get me wrong, it was exhausting, but they could have done SO much more than they did.

Reactions: 14
Does her BARELY holding onto her iPhone like this while walking stress anyone else out?! 🫣🫣
Also, WHAT is going on with the contour(?) on her forehead?! 🥴😂
FC63F213-BC13-4B3D-A0C0-E5838A7B5D65.jpeg

59CFFD4E-E137-42C6-956B-AFC3B32441D5.jpeg

Reactions: 20
Also such a big Harry Potter fan she clearly didn't know the cat was called Crookshanks.

Reactions: 22
She's glued to her phone. Every picture and video outside she has it in her hand. Drives me barmy.
Lol it looks like she could drop it at any moment! I guess I’m just more careful with my things as I don’t have the same cash to throw around as her 🙄

Reactions: 13
Lol it looks like she could drop it at any moment! I guess I’m just more careful with my things as I don’t have the same cash to throw around as her 🙄
Mine stays in my bag for that exact reason! I don't want to drop it or get it nicked out my hand.
---

The price of that bagel place and you have to make it yourself, what a rip off!
The shell suit is really horrible 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why is atticus counting his cash while Julie is putting his trainers on him? Cant he do anything for himself !!
That's ALL I was watching while she was waffling on...

That hotel room is awful too, so claustrophobic for 3 of them

Reactions: 4
A guide on how to make New York boring with Anastasia Stinksnorth & Julie Braggerton.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve just watched the vlog and omg I’m really sorry but I have to say it - atticus is the most irritating child I’ve ever witnessed in my life. The dancing at the table and the ice cream I had to skip past it. It was too much.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.