Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trust me one trip out with that chav family and he'll be running for the bloody hills. šŸ˜Š

• Haha
Reactions: 32
One sniff of Joolieā€™s coffee and fag breath accompanied with Alienā€™s terrible breath and Bratticusā€™s awful antics would be enough to put any person off šŸ˜… unless this fellaā€™s just as equally unhygienic, annoying and weird as them gonna take a wild guess here... that he is

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They basically went to NY to shop. Surely it would have been way more enjoyable for Atticus if they'd actually done something. The poor kid looked exhausted in every vlog. Bet he was asleep for most of Harry Potter.

For a first trip to NY, they could have done loads more. I went for 3 nights and explored Times Square and central park, went to the Museum of Natural History, saw a broadway show, went out to the Statue of Liberty and up in the crown, walked Brooklyn Bridge and explored Brooklyn, went to Grand Central, went up the Rockefella and the Empire State buildings. Don't get me wrong, it was exhausting, but they could have done SO much more than they did.
I mean to be fair they sort of did 6/9 of those things, but I agree her thrown together itinerary was a joke, I canā€™t believe she didnā€™t think to plan until the night before

Reactions: 7
All that crap about not wanting a boyfriend and loves being single but as soon as a boy shows her a bit of attention heā€™s suddenly meeting the family šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ oh ana

• Haha
Reactions: 44
In the podcast, Saffron, in true Saffron style, basically mocked & patronised Ana for having never brought a boy back to meet her family, bragging that sheā€™d never even date a boy without her families approval. This will be the reason this poor soul has to meet Julie & Atticus so soon.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
In the podcast, Saffron, in true Saffron style, basically mocked & patronised Ana for having never brought a boy back to meet her family, bragging that sheā€™d never even date a boy without her families approval. This will be the reason this poor soul has to meet Julie & Atticus so soon.
Itā€™s very sad that Ana always feels the need to live for someone elseā€™s approval

If she lived her life at her own pace, sheā€™d be 100% happier
I remember a similar pattern when she moved out to Manchester
She was clearly not ready to leave her house (which is completely fine), however she felt the pressure of her entire ā€œfriendshipā€ group who was moving out for uni and stuff

Reactions: 29
Doesn't that say more about Saffron than Ana? she needs mummy and daddy's approval how old is she 16? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 32
using her bf hoodie to do her make up in šŸ™„ canā€™t wait for him to the meet the whole creepy beggy family

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't understand the whole dating but not official crap.. I mean, yeah I understand that you could be casually seeing someone but why not just say that? At what point does it become "official"? .. When he sits her down and says "Hey Ana, will you be my girlfriend?" That's like some school age tit IMO šŸ¤·

Reactions: 30
I don't understand the whole dating but not official crap.. I mean, yeah I understand that you could be casually seeing someone but why not just say that? At what point does it become "official"? .. When he sits her down and says "Hey Ana, will you be my girlfriend?" That's like some school age tit IMO šŸ¤·
Itā€™s just a way for men to not shut themselves off to other girls, in my experiences šŸ¤£ If someone is not 100% set on you then they will most likely do the whole dating but not official bullshit.. itā€™s just an excuse for them to be speaking to other girls because you arenā€™t ā€˜exclusiveā€™

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Wtf who introduces someone to their family when theyā€™re not even official?! I wait a good 6 months lol. No point meeting the fam if it might be over the next day.

Also the fact that she admitted that the Chanel bag sheā€™s been using is fake makes it even more pathetic how sheā€™s had to get it in every photo and on the table front and centre so everyone can see it. So embarassimg! And even more proof (not that we needed it) that all Julieā€™s bags are fake too

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Also the fact that she admitted that the Chanel bag sheā€™s been using is fake makes it even more pathetic how sheā€™s had to get it in every photo and on the table front and centre so everyone can see it. So embarassimg! And even more proof (not that we needed it) that all Julieā€™s bags are fake too
Have you ever watched mejulies videos? In one of them I noticed she had a van cleef bracelet on, then in her next video she had a van cleef necklace on šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.. the bracelet alone is atleast Ā£3,000 and the necklace is considerably more, there is absolutely no way she can afford not one but both of them, so of course they are fakes.. same goes with the Chanel handbags. It's honestly comical how they think people don't realise šŸ¤¦
---

Now that I've mentioned it, can you imagine in a year's time Ana making a big song and dance about getting her first āœØ vintage āœØ Cartier bracelet because all her other āœØPinch me moment āœØ ones are actually fake šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
4EC31DC2-E4C7-46E8-BAA5-1AAB6F4B5C3A.jpeg

I didnā€™t really see the Sam Smith looks like AnusTasia thing until thisā€¦.. separated at birth!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Has she randomly uploaded that Blonde to Brunette TikTok to her vlog channel, or is it just my YouTube account being weird? Gives me an intense ick. The faces she pulls and the thought of her Googling the lyrics to the song before filming it (I know itā€™s such a well-known song, but youā€™d still checkā€¦). šŸ¤¢

I have a slight soft-spot for Ana (itā€™s more that I think sheā€™s nicer than and not as narcissistic as the vainest, biggest brat in the world: Saffron Barker), so I just canā€™t watch it all the way through. Stop. šŸ˜¬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.