Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the show Catfish there was an episode where someone catfished their cousin as revenge for something they’d said, it’s def one of the most talked about episodes so they prob just took that to make up their own story 😂
I must've missed that one, I'll have to find that episode. They probably did 😂

BDF6F4A0-9BC5-4A88-9D2E-2B822AB350A6.png

julie lighting up in Ana’s recent video. Also she said years ago that her most expensive purchase was a 3.5k Chanel bag, turns out it was a fake at £40

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Admitting that she bought a fake bag just to avoid criticism - okay Ana.
Even more proof that she is a sheep! She bought a bag just because Saffron did.
The overuse of the word ‘obsessed’ really grinds my gears. You like it, you’re not obsessed! Stop over exaggerating!

Reactions: 43
oh my god, did we really have to watch however many minutes about her talking about a bag?! And Chick FilA is famous for donating to anti-LGBT charities...anyone with morals tend to avoid...

Reactions: 8
oh my god, did we really have to watch however many minutes about her talking about a bag?! And Chick FilA is famous for donating to anti-LGBT charities...anyone with morals tend to avoid...
Maybe they weren’t aware? This is the first time I’m hearing that

Reactions: 29
Admitting that she bought a fake bag just to avoid criticism - okay Ana.
Even more proof that she is a sheep! She bought a bag just because Saffron did.
The overuse of the word ‘obsessed’ really grinds my gears. You like it, you’re not obsessed! Stop over exaggerating!
This!!! So annoying! You can just LIKE things 🤦🏼‍♀️
902508A6-6507-4453-B245-E76720203A89.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 19.45.08.png

What is this her trying to copy the headband look that everyone does but it really doesn't suit her at all! her face looks like such a weird shape esp with this face she's pulling thinking she looks great :oops:
---

Omg it got worse when I watched the vid
Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 19.54.17.png

This is so not a good look for her and i bet she really thought she did something here

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Ana going on and on about buying vintage then saying it’s from 2003 makes me feel like a pensioner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ana going on and on about buying vintage then saying it’s from 2003 makes me feel like a pensioner 😂
what’s worse is that she was literally born before 2003… i would never refer to anything that was made AFTER i was born as ‘vintage’ unless i was 100 years old 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.