Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have come to the conclusion that greedy Kingsnorth needs to be shut down. Therefore, I am going to watch her uploads and summarise them for you, that way you do not have to watch her videos and give her the views and money! An amazing Tattler does this on the Ingham Thread, they are called @thegreencow and I have taken inspiration from them.

I bet half of her views are actually Tattlers, lets see how much they drop after this.

VIDEO- I AM GOING INTO LOVE ISLAND

Mingsnorth has been flown out to Cape Town by ITV to do a behind the scene tour of the Winter Love Island villa. Anna shows some shots of the desert she is driving through to get to the villa, with some interesting tribal music playing in the back.

Anna shows the dressing tables and rambles on about the EBay Pre-loved wardrobe and makeup on the shelves. She then proceeds to show the bathroom, explaining it is downstairs. She says the word mirror x100.

Mingsnorth then proceeds to sit in the empty bath (ANNA IN A BATH NEVER THOUGHT THAT WOULD OF HAPPENED). She then gets in the bath with another girl to prove how big it is.

She then shows the living room and shows the interesting phone charging spot (wow so unusual). Minger then sits in the beach hut and explains how her camera is balanced on top of ITVS camera. She keeps saying “maybe I should be in the villa” wonder if she is dropping hints.

Anna then shows more EBay Pre-loved clothing, clearly been told to push this. Also, she points out the “bum body vase” and proceeds to say “oh my god is this my house?”. That just shows how basic your house is Anna, you just follow the trends.

McMuff then shows the tree house, and doesn’t really have much to say. Then she proceeds to show us round the kitchen, and tells us that the counter top is so hot and that she could fry an egg on it. I think her forehead would fry an egg better to be honest. Anna then asks herself if the fridge opens, obviously. She then goes rummaging through all the cupboards and finds nothing but plastic colourful bowls.

Mingsnorth then shows the gym/work out area. She LOOOOVES the sign that says “work it” in glowing pink writing. It will soon be in her house. Anna then struggles to tell us what equipment is in the gym and says what we are all thinking, ‘I’d probably know if i went to the gym’.

A pan of the back of the villa shows, and Anna tells us that the day beds are back. Next, she explains there is a hide away retreat but she is not sure if she can show it yet.

She shows the beanbags and lots of places to sit (boring). She says the centrepiece with the palm trees will look gorgeous at night. Minger then tells us that cameras pop out of the walls for when they are doing challenges outside.

After this, Scruffy Mittens goes and sits down at the fire pit. She again says “I could get used to this, I really could”. At this point she is either hinting that she is in the Villa or just trying to get everyone to speculate. She then apologies for repeating the same things over and over, its ok Anna we are used to it by now we know your vocabulary only consists of ‘cute, gorgeous, lush, nice, amazing’.

Mingsnorth says the view is the best, she wants to stay and then pleads into the camera for ITV to let her stay whilst doing a horrible squinting face.

The hide away retreat then gets shown, she explains every detail to us as if we were blind. Telling us this is a bed, this is a wall bla bla.

Finally, the video ends with Wotsit Face saying thank you for watching and that she is so grateful she has been given a chance to get exclusive access to the villa and show all her subscribers.

This was posted one day ago, on the 12th Jan. Love Island is starting on the 16th Jan, I am sure we could of waited 4 days to see the villa on TV rather than listening to your graining voice and lack of vocabulary.

Anyways, thank you guys for reading. Please let me know if you liked and want me to continue summarising her videos so we can take her down and sow her how to be humble again lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Just a quick one for everyone saying her teeth are too crooked for Invisalign and that’s why she hasn’t had it. They’re not - my sister & friend have Invisalign and both their teeth were more crooked than anas. That’s not the problem. The problem is , and why she can’t have Invisalign is because she has gum disease. And they will not touch you for Invisalign unless your gums are in a good condition. They have probably told her she needs to sort her gums out before hand. I literally have no idea why she don’t. I had red and swollen gums due to a fear of the dentist and not going for 10 years (I know, it’s bad) and it took 6 deep cleans for them to get normal again. Ana has all the money and is constantly in the spotlight so no idea why she don’t get her gums sorted. If she wants to keep her teeth how they are that’s fine, not everyone has to have straight mega white teeth. But she needs to sort her gums.

Reactions: 27
Just a quick one for everyone saying her teeth are too crooked for Invisalign and that’s why she hasn’t had it. They’re not - my sister & friend have Invisalign and both their teeth were more crooked than anas. That’s not the problem. The problem is , and why she can’t have Invisalign is because she has gum disease. And they will not touch you for Invisalign unless your gums are in a good condition. They have probably told her she needs to sort her gums out before hand. I literally have no idea why she don’t. I had red and swollen gums due to a fear of the dentist and not going for 10 years (I know, it’s bad) and it took 6 deep cleans for them to get normal again. Ana has all the money and is constantly in the spotlight so no idea why she don’t get her gums sorted. If she wants to keep her teeth how they are that’s fine, not everyone has to have straight mega white teeth. But she needs to sort her gums.
She can have Invisalign. She just can’t have veneers. She said she was told that she would have to have Invisalign and composite bonding. I would assume that your gums would need to be healthy to have veneers.
She obviously doesn’t have the commitment required to get her teeth to look the way she wants them to!

Reactions: 7
She can have Invisalign. She just can’t have veneers. She said she was told that she would have to have Invisalign and composite bonding. I would assume that your gums would need to be healthy to have veneers.
She obviously doesn’t have the commitment required to get her teeth to look the way she wants them to!
I know she can have Invisalign… I said this in my message lol. But there’s a lot of people on the threads saying she can’t have Invisalign as her teeth are too crooked but that’s not true. It’s her gums that are the issue

Reactions: 1
I don’t think Ana has been invited to the villa this time or last on a “press trip” if that makes sense. I think it’s more like ITV fly her out as more of a fan of the show and get some free publicity off the back of it from her audience, which would explain why they don’t actually promote or share any of her content from it.
I think she tries to big it up as this huge opportunity and she’s working for/with ITV but it’s the same as when she did it for Im a Celeb and they invite her because they know she’s a fan and has an audience.

Reactions: 19
The fact her weird little minions STILL think she will be going into the villa EVER is wild. You cannot go into LI if you are affiliated with ITV in any way. This goes for most tv shows. She wont ever be allowed to go in as a contestant, so I don't know why its still being spread and why she always says its the 'dream' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: also Anna babes, you won't ever get to present either, you don't have the charm. xo

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The clip of their podcast in Anas insta story, her and Saff just don’t really like each other anymore. I did find it funny though of Ana saying it was cringe and Saffron is like ??? you do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
AE9CBF9C-8945-4F56-8A3C-BBDF71EBC7F3.png

Guys I accidentally clicked on this! Im so confused? Has Ana & Saffron copied some else’s podcast word for word? Surely not 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Saffron's new video was interesting as she seemed to make a few sly comments.

Saffron's now going to be working with Lounge - although previously she didn't understand why anyone would pose in their underwear for an ad *cough* like Ana

Saffron didn't want to do a 'what I got for Christmas' video because she felt it was distasteful given the current cost of living and people are struggling and showing expensive gifts seems insensitive.... (She's doing one anyway because her viewers asked for it though...)

And she and Ana cancelled their holiday because Saffron wanted to stay home, focus on work and her 'acting'

Just thought the subtle comments spoke more than the louder 'everything's fine' comments.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Now she says it herself that her videos are background videos 😭😂
A0177CCA-98E6-4C15-9A81-CD29CD956BE4.jpeg

The desperation is real!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.