Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lj_525

Chatty Member
Love that Atticus gets plane sick but says he’ll be fine now it first class 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s still a plane Atticus!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101

Smooch11

just watched Byron's vlog. He and Lewis went to go and visit Freya in the café she now works at... looks like being anas PA/cleaner/chef/arse licker was definitely not worth it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

marcopopo99

Everything atticus said in anas nyc vlog was just incorrect? The Statue of Liberty was not white when it arrived? And the Eiffel Tower was not a gift from USA?? All the comments talking about how smart and cultured he is when he’s just making it up? Shows how stupid ana and Julie are to be believing the lies of a 10 year old that can’t even read

• Haha
Reactions: 68

helloitsme1999

Why the fuck has she described that avocado toast in her video as being one of the best avocado toasts she’s ever had. It’s literally puréed avocado on a plain piece of bread, not even toasted. IS SHE JOKING

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Alicej93

‘It’s early in the morning, it’s half past 10’ sorry? Early?? I’ve been at work for 4 hours by half 10!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 67

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Another great snippet from the latest podcast from Ana!

Ana ‘omg are you really from Manchester?’
Guest ‘yeah born and bread’
Ana ‘ahh yeah I can see that now, you kinda do have an accent’
Guest ‘yeah nah I moved around a lot in London as a kid’
Ana ‘ah yeah nah I can’t really hear the accent’

🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 65

daisy365

‘We’re in the middle of nowhere’ that’s because hun you’re going on a safari… the animals don’t just wonder around the trafford centre. They literally live in the wild! 🙈

• Haha

instashun

VIP Member
Julie going on like she’s above economy. Julie love you were on the dole until your daughter got you some followers. Read the room. You haven’t worked hard for anything

• Heart
  • Haha

kendallandkylie

THAT VLOG.

1. Ana is describing how they are going to have separate pods and she'll be at the window while they're in the middle. Then they end up with basically a premium economy set-up and can barely even see out of the window. I wonder if the plane got changed out and they were expecting something else because that wasn't even close to the first-class she was describing!

2. Atticus saying he knew something was coming is just gross. "I had a feeling you'd do something to our seats because I get a bit ugh at the back of the plane" - genuine spoiled brat, no other word to describe him.

3. SO EMBARRASSING that they are acting like you only feel turbulence at the back of the plane ffs. It's giving White Lotus.

4. How horrible for Julie to have to share that bed with Atticus! It's literally her Christmas gift - if I was Ana, I would have shared the bed with my sibling or even got Julie her own room! Just so she can actually rest on her own holiday?

• Heart
  • Sick

doyleyc

The guy who gave her a rose in the McDonald’s, isn’t that a tourist scam where they make you pay them after?

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Inghamtat

I have come to the conclusion that greedy Kingsnorth needs to be shut down. Therefore, I am going to watch her uploads and summarise them for you, that way you do not have to watch her videos and give her the views and money! An amazing Tattler does this on the Ingham Thread, they are called @thegreencow and I have taken inspiration from them.

I bet half of her views are actually Tattlers, lets see how much they drop after this.

VIDEO- I AM GOING INTO LOVE ISLAND

Mingsnorth has been flown out to Cape Town by ITV to do a behind the scene tour of the Winter Love Island villa. Anna shows some shots of the desert she is driving through to get to the villa, with some interesting tribal music playing in the back.

Anna shows the dressing tables and rambles on about the EBay Pre-loved wardrobe and makeup on the shelves. She then proceeds to show the bathroom, explaining it is downstairs. She says the word mirror x100.

Mingsnorth then proceeds to sit in the empty bath (ANNA IN A BATH NEVER THOUGHT THAT WOULD OF HAPPENED). She then gets in the bath with another girl to prove how big it is.

She then shows the living room and shows the interesting phone charging spot (wow so unusual). Minger then sits in the beach hut and explains how her camera is balanced on top of ITVS camera. She keeps saying “maybe I should be in the villa” wonder if she is dropping hints.

Anna then shows more EBay Pre-loved clothing, clearly been told to push this. Also, she points out the “bum body vase” and proceeds to say “oh my god is this my house?”. That just shows how basic your house is Anna, you just follow the trends.

McMuff then shows the tree house, and doesn’t really have much to say. Then she proceeds to show us round the kitchen, and tells us that the counter top is so hot and that she could fry an egg on it. I think her forehead would fry an egg better to be honest. Anna then asks herself if the fridge opens, obviously. She then goes rummaging through all the cupboards and finds nothing but plastic colourful bowls.

Mingsnorth then shows the gym/work out area. She LOOOOVES the sign that says “work it” in glowing pink writing. It will soon be in her house. Anna then struggles to tell us what equipment is in the gym and says what we are all thinking, ‘I’d probably know if i went to the gym’.

A pan of the back of the villa shows, and Anna tells us that the day beds are back. Next, she explains there is a hide away retreat but she is not sure if she can show it yet.

She shows the beanbags and lots of places to sit (boring). She says the centrepiece with the palm trees will look gorgeous at night. Minger then tells us that cameras pop out of the walls for when they are doing challenges outside.

After this, Scruffy Mittens goes and sits down at the fire pit. She again says “I could get used to this, I really could”. At this point she is either hinting that she is in the Villa or just trying to get everyone to speculate. She then apologies for repeating the same things over and over, its ok Anna we are used to it by now we know your vocabulary only consists of ‘cute, gorgeous, lush, nice, amazing’.

Mingsnorth says the view is the best, she wants to stay and then pleads into the camera for ITV to let her stay whilst doing a horrible squinting face.

The hide away retreat then gets shown, she explains every detail to us as if we were blind. Telling us this is a bed, this is a wall bla bla.

Finally, the video ends with Wotsit Face saying thank you for watching and that she is so grateful she has been given a chance to get exclusive access to the villa and show all her subscribers.

This was posted one day ago, on the 12th Jan. Love Island is starting on the 16th Jan, I am sure we could of waited 4 days to see the villa on TV rather than listening to your graining voice and lack of vocabulary.

Anyways, thank you guys for reading. Please let me know if you liked and want me to continue summarising her videos so we can take her down and sow her how to be humble again lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Bex1690

Nah I’m sorry, if you’re going through an “ongoing anxiety attack” you do not look for sympathy on socials, you don’t have time to take selfies in the mirror to show how much of a hard time you’re having… attention seeking at its finest

• Heart
Reactions: 62

mllx4le7

I know influencers need to make money but this has to be the most unbelievable sponsorship deal I’ve ever seen. I literally had to do a double take when I saw this, there is no way in hell she’s learning a new language when she barely knows english
“once I’ve done Spanish I’m gonna move on to French” 💀💀

• Haha

Ryan80

VIP Member
Bratticus expecting a suprise as soon as they got to Manchester. Also all 3 of them thinking that bubs wouldn’t get sick now he’ll be in first class. Sickness is sickness, doesn’t matter where you sit on the plane. Also best thing is Me Julie thinking turbulence wouldn’t happen in first class 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
If I paid extra to sit in business/first class and saw little Braticus curtain cut next to me, think I'd go back and sit in Economy

• Haha
Reactions: 61