Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither of them having ever watched friends just sums them up. Have they ever watched or done anything original or anything that isn’t a TikTok trend?

Reactions: 20
Didn't you know she's OBSESSSSED with jellycats since they became popular ???

we all know she's lazy, but why wouldn't you post the New York vlog now they're home and wait till next week for Valentines content... its not for 2 weeks lol

Reactions: 17
Did they get the tube anywhere or do ANYTHING other than drive around looking for content spots for Ana to take photos? So sa

Ew the way she’s like THE VIBRATOR I HAVE NOW and I CANT WAIT TO USE THAT, she used to be a channel for all ages, poor girls watching her are going to be disgusted! Ana some things need to stay private.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
saffron and Ana have both randomly become obsessed with laughing about sex and mentioning it like calm down it’s normal. I know ana been giggling about it before but now saffrons joined

Reactions: 18
Actually really like the presents saf got Ana. Can’t believe Ana is actually seeing someone is he tapped in the head? 😂 has saf uploaded her video?

Reactions: 11
Like I’ve said many a time before:
Ana’s teeth would be like a paper shredder on the guys’ micro c*cks she gets with. Ouch that’s gotta hurt. Ana is like the LEAST sexiest person I’ve ever seen, I bet she’s soo awkward in the bedroom and can’t seduce anyone. She 100% eats a Big Tasty off of their hairy stomach 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tom don't chat tit. I would respect you more if you just said "well after yesterday it was an obvious choice"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.