Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why don’t Joolie speak to attitcus like that in the vlogs when he don’t shut up and eats with his mouth open - i mean the tone! not the language!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm all for masturbation, exploring your body and "self love" etc but did I hear Ana correctly when saff gave her that stimulator and she says "guess what I'll be doing tomorrow" .. I know some people may take it as a throw away comment but what a gross thing to say considering she was staying at saffrons and sharing her bed 🤮

Also, am I being dumb here when Saffron says since she's moved in she hasn't paid for hot water? Doesn't your monthly/yearly council tax bill include your water usage?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I'm all for masturbation, exploring your body and "self love" etc but did I hear Ana correctly when saff gave her that stimulator and she says "guess what I'll be doing tomorrow" .. I know some people may take it as a throw away comment but what a gross thing to say considering she was staying at saffrons and sharing her bed 🤮

Also, am I being dumb here when Saffron says since she's moved in she hasn't paid for hot water? Doesn't your monthly/yearly council tax bill include your water usage?
No I get a water and electric bill once a quarter. Council tax is just things like bins, roads, social welfare, I wish it included my water.

Reactions: 15
She'll have paid for water and probably just doesn't realise. Saffron doesn't have two brain cells to rub together.

Reactions: 11
I was more thinking "ahh tinfoil hat Julie coming out" when she said MJ announced his tour then died and Madonna did the same. You how MeJulie believes in conspiracies like during covid.
View attachment 1926679
wow the fact ana is still trying to put on that stupid northern accent.

But yeah, she is stupid I dont disagree with Julie tbh. I know its a 'trend' on tiktok but it is stupid lol..

Reactions: 5
I was more thinking "ahh tinfoil hat Julie coming out" when she said MJ announced his tour then died and Madonna did the same. You how MeJulie believes in conspiracies like during covid.
View attachment 1926679
Julie isn’t an actress. Why do they think they can get away with faking things like this? I guess because the majority of their viewers are so young, and therefore more gullible. The thing I don’t understand is if you’re going to do the trend, why don’t you just do it authentically? Why plan it out, and take the piss? It just makes Julie look bad - every single time.

Reactions: 3
Ana: 'I can't think of a nice name beginning with H'
Haz will be fuming.
Ana: 'I only have black underwear'
Lounge swiftly ending their partnership.
Please do NOT do this every year, it was ridiculously boring and tacky.

Reactions: 31
I much prefer their normal Xmas gift swap, with no budget. I’d rather watch them open stupid expensive stuff they’ve bought each other than watch that agajn

Reactions: 16
No I get a water and electric bill once a quarter. Council tax is just things like bins, roads, social welfare, I wish it included my water.
Electric once a quarter?! Wow! Here in NZ we pay ours monthly! I’d die seeing the amount 4 x a year lol

Reactions: 1
WHY must they always insist they’re BeSt FrIeNdS?! They don’t even like each other lol

Reactions: 24
Electric once a quarter?! Wow! Here in NZ we pay ours monthly! I’d die seeing the amount 4 x a year lol
You can chose if you want monthly, quarterly or annual bills 😊 it’s personal preference!

Reactions: 4
Boss lady strikes again ….. I haven’t paid my water bill so if u want a bath have one …..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG the makeup is horrific. Did she used an orange blush instead of a bronzer. It's like she is dressing up for Halloween as an oompa loompa and forget to finish off the full orange face

Reactions: 12
I have a water meter so get a water bill quarterly. I think it’s because most people pay by direct debit, but we still get a bill based on usage.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.