Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen her latest TikTok where she pranks Julie saying Madonna is dead? Julie is firstly, so bloody over dramatic saying she’s going to be sick and then when she finds out Anna is joking she is literally so rude and aggressive!
It reminds me of that horrible video where Ana did her makeup badly to get Julie’s reaction. Julie always says she’s such a “relaxed and easy going person” but she has such a nasty steak

Reactions: 35
omg Julie is such a cow! Imagine growing up with a mum like that, you can hear the aggression in her voice when she's calling her a "stupid girl". Also, she's clearly faking her reaction.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Woah! Now that is the real Julie. Not the one that she tries to present on her own channel. It’s horrible to sneer at your own daughter like that.

Reactions: 37
I don’t think she’s really like that at all, I think Julie acts up to the camera, she’s always done it. Being over dramatic and over reacting to stuff, gets all the young followers commenting “Julie is so me” “mood” she loves it, it’s all an act

Reactions: 12
I don’t think Julie was acting the stooopid girl bit. She looked genuinely angry (though god knows why over a celebrity). And why would she want to present herself like that. Horrible to watch 😬

Reactions: 25
I think anyone who makes those *insert celebrities name* is dead videos are sick in the head tbh, I don't find it humorous to pretend someone is dead and then get someone's raw reaction out of it for a giggle.

But saying that, Julie was being really STOOPID and HOWWIBLE, her reaction was uncalled for

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't believe for one second that she is seeing someone, she comes across as the type of person that if she was, then she would be bragging and showing him off .. it's quite telling that Saffron had to ask her what he looks like 🤔 I mean, they are supposed to be ✨Besties✨ surely Ana would have showed her a picture of him or something 🤷

Reactions: 29
I don’t think Julie was acting the stooopid girl bit. She looked genuinely angry (though god knows why over a celebrity). And why would she want to present herself like that. Horrible to watch 😬
Is ana not massively late to that trend anyway???

Reactions: 6
Erm Julie sounds genuinely scary when she calls Ana horrible and a stupid girl in that tik tok…

Reactions: 24
Could you imagine Joolie’s reaction if her beloved Bojo had been announced dead by alien Ana 🥴
She ain’t half a chain smoker as it is, but could you imagine? At least she can carry on the Tory legacy with her stoopid Bojo car.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone seen her latest TikTok where she pranks Julie saying Madonna is dead? Julie is firstly, so bloody over dramatic saying she’s going to be sick and then when she finds out Anna is joking she is literally so rude and aggressive!
Seems like a nasty piece of work tbh..

Reactions: 8
Horrible stupid girl yet she’s just paid for you to go on your dream holiday to New York 🤔

Reactions: 38
If my mum spoke to me like that, knowing fine well it was a joke. I’d be raging, never mind if I’d just paid for her to go to New York. Horrid family

Reactions: 21
I don't believe for one second that she is seeing someone, she comes across as the type of person that if she was, then she would be bragging and showing him off .. it's quite telling that Saffron had to ask her what he looks like 🤔 I mean, they are supposed to be ✨Besties✨ surely Ana would have showed her a picture of him or something 🤷
I thought this, but she did say that she went on a double date with him and Haz.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched and the way she calls ana stupid just made me think of those abusive parents people write books on.

I don't like that trend anyway but the reactions a weird one.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.